Report ladder results here

AVC

Banned
OK, once you make a challenge and play your match (single game only remember), you both must remember to take a screenshot of the match, or at least write down the score.

Post the screenshot in this thread.

If you have issues with screen-shotting (some keyboards have issues) then write the score down. The score will not be submitted unless there is at least one screenshot or both players report the score here.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I will add, this is ONLY meant for Ladder matches. Tournaments get their own thread in the Grudge Matches section (for now).

PwnSauce

Banned
I guess I post it here.

I need a rematch against Andy (AVC) b/c initially I was on my laptop half drunk and tired at my friend's couch on my macbook with a couch as a mousepad. (he quickly kicked my ass, lol)

So, whenever man.
Greg (AKA iPwn)

AVC

Banned
Challenges do not get posted here.

To challenge other players, first enter youself as a player, as in choose a Kompetition to enter. Then select a player and click on challenge. They can choose to accept or reject. If they accept, organise a time to play.

Post the screenshot result here.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Okay, so Cent0 and I played a match on Winter Crash bolt snipes only, and right before the timelimit was reached Cent's computer restarted for an autoupdate. HAHA. I decided to take you up on your offer Cent and claim the match ;) I was feeling good about myself, and was let down when he left. I have a screenshot of the final score, but without names so if Cent decides to deny that we ever played, then so be it. . . But I think Cent is cooler than that.... RIGHT CENT??? haha

AVC

Banned
I saw the exchange in the shout, so I beleive the match took place.

Bring on the screenshot!

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I saw the exchange in the shout, so I beleive the match took place.

Bring on the screenshot!

God I'm such a noob when it comes to forums! Give me about a week to figure out how to upload the picture.....lol

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Okay ...here is the screenshot Andy. Thanks man!! Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Attachments

• shot0000.jpg
    shot0000.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 16

AVC

Banned
You noobs! LOL!

One of you needs to select the other player in the player list and challenge them. Then the challenged player has to accept. THEN you play the match. I can't submit scores to a ladder challenge that never existed.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
You noobs! LOL!

One of you needs to select the other player in the player list and challenge them. Then the challenged player has to accept. THEN you play the match. I can't submit scores to a ladder challenge that never existed.

hahahaha, LMFAO. Dont worry guys, u will make it correctly sometime. Maybe u should just wait for a match to happen and see the example.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
well this is my match vs AVC, we started by me killing him and him killing me for a while, then I got some distance but Im glad it finished fast cuz he was about to get me again. :D

Attachments

• Trasgu vs AVC.jpg
    Trasgu vs AVC.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 17

AVC

Banned
God game.
Update on reporting method:

EACH player must submit the game score in the "submit score" link
in the "upcoming matches" area

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Here's the match between Greg and I we had today:

http://madlinux.com/temp/Pwn_vs_Wally.jpg

Andy, maybe I'm blind but I didn't see a submit button on the Ladder section to submit the results. I guess we can't do it on there huh?

Also, can you "Admin submit the score"? Greg doesn't check that section. :p

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

AVC

Banned
I just submitted the score. So that proves that I can do it for other matches, just not my own. If I (or another admin) plays a match, both players need to submit the score.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
emmm, y the f*** does Sauce have 60000 points. XD

Wally the submit button is in "your challenges" table. :)

He thought it'd be funny :p

I submitted the score but it looks like the other person needs to confirm the score before it actually goes on record. I asked Greg to do so but he never did. That's why I asked AVC to do it for me. If both players confirm the score than there's no need for AVC to manually submit the scores.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Reality, whats that thing top right that says cg ms/frame? cuz I dont have that

Top Bottom