Black Ops Sucks: Here's why.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
UAV shows only players without silencor and ninja perk means it shows max 2 players in hole map
CoD4 is the same damn way. black ops is a great game. ballistic knife is in no way OP because a normal knife is a 1 hit kill... black ops has better graphics. I think both games are great.

PwnSauce

Banned
3ghz Quad core Intel, 4GB mem, SSD disk drive, EVGA 250GTS Vid card with a gig of memory.
That's the best hardware that was available 90 days ago so if that's not good enough for BO, count me out.

I tried turning off spent shells, shadows and other stuff but I still get the unacceptable mouse lag that gets me killed ever 4 seconds.
Not sure what else to try but I'd like to help out on the BO servers if I'm ever able to locate them, lol

Pwn

pwn how about you post your computer specs? seems you got performance isssues ive been running it no prob for a few days way more detailed then cod4 and everything runs smooth

J-Kelly

Corporal
get it on ps3
graphics great
instant reactions
no probs

At the game shop i was torn between getting it for PS3 or PC, in the end i opted for PS3.. graphics are great, easy reactions... sometimes the servers go down though and not due to the players connection << its a server problem.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
xbox is fine fine fine.
super graphics.
sniping a bit hard, but thast scuz im new to xbox gaming.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
COD4 sucked ass when it came out. It was so bad I didnt play it for almost 2 years.. Black ops is awesome and will only get better

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Pwn, you always try to prove people wrong based on your own opinion. Why dont you try to see what other people have to say? The game is actually very fun. The guns are great, no marty, overall, it is one of the funnest Call of Duty's out there

Top Bottom