Does it blow or not?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The game definitely looks good! What blows is my freaking PC!!! Seriously, all my games were running very choppy! :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Playing Via Pug's steam today , i got no lag in SP and very little lag in MP. When it did lag a bit, it was just for a second here and there. So far i have played in HC and non HC TDM only. I like the few maps and guns that i've played on and used so far.

Sadly, i don't think admins have much control still. HC servers still have a respawn wait time from 5-15 seconds, and the score limits seem to be preset at 10,000. When you level up and unlock guns, you still have to purchase the guns with the currency earned in game, another lame feature IMO.

So far, i'd give the game itself 7/10. It plays exactly like MW2 , with some improvements. The main one being you can ban hackers. I did kill someone with an RC car. That was pretty cool.

UPDATE. I just got done playing Gametype Demolition in a hardcore server and it was fkn awesome. No spawn times at all.

For those that don't know, in demolition one team defends targets A and B, and the other team tries to destroy it with a bomb. Each time you respawn, every member of the team gets a bomb. You have to destroy both objectives in the allotted time limit to win. I forget what the time was, maybe seven or eight minutes, but it's very fun. In nuketown, it's fkn madness. Once a round is over, you switch from defending to assaulting. It goes best two of three.

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Fook me, this Steam crap is unfknbelievable. I have the DVD but need to install the Steam client, it's taking forever to update

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hey AVC, when steam updates does it start updating the same thing over again? Because I had that problem before and the only fix I had was to redownload the latest steam archive

AVC

Banned
i think it starts from the same place, because it was laggnig at 43%, but when I went back the next day it went to 43% almost straight away then took a few minutes to go to 100.

All good now though

D

djreidak

I bought Black Ops about a week ago and have been loving it. A lot of people seem to really hate it because there are a lot of bugs (which there are, but only one or two that don't happen that often that you can't look past), but almost all the bugs you can just look past. It really is a great game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom