Does it blow or not?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
so far its really bad

treyarch are giving cod a bad name. WAW was crap and black opps i have had since 1pm this afternoon and have still not manage to play it as you have to download the game via steam and the server out put is slow

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
With the physical disc , do you still have to download via Steam and use it to play MP?

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Damage, you have to insert it when you want to install, once the install is finished you dont need the CD

Keep the CD key

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
LOL. That much i know Mercy. I was asking if you buy the psychical disc, do you need to download and install the game via steam and have steam running if you wish to play online. Many games do this to protect from illegal downloading.

The few reviews on Amazon for the console versions say it's awesome, for what that's worth.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
No D. I'm fairly certain it'll be just like MW2 is. If you have the actual game itself then there's no need for a slow download form Steam. Though, even with a DVD, it still takes forever to install.

I've read that it'll use up 12gigs of HD space! Yikes!! a digital download would be 16gigs, bigger yikes!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I liked WaW. I recently went back and played it and liked it again. Zombies was great. The single player was a little weak. Online sucked because the maps are so camper friendly. No reason mods couldnt take care of that. Bolt rifles were cool as shit. The m4 carbine was godly. the PPsh was the noob gun just like p90. It was so similar to mw.

KateLove

Sergeant
Yes i heard the same wally :( if it takes up 16 gigs i cant play it :| no way i could have that much space on my computer

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
you cant quickscope in it. It is impossible to do so. You can maybe get one, but it's luck just like with no scopes and half scopes. I guess i will stick to ak 74 :).

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
aactuatlly, you can.
its just notched down from MW2 quiskcsoping cuz it took no skills like WAW and COD4 sniping.
thats why so many people are saying you can't QS.
cuz it went back to COD4 stlye quickscope, people are prolly gunna use a scope on it, like many does on Cod4

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
no actually. you can't. but youll see. Keep your hopes up, they may change it.

I mean, its not an issue of skill when the shot doesnt go where you aim.

Or did you mean no skill as in promod scopes? Cuz those guys are pussies.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
With the physical disc , do you still have to download via Steam and use it to play MP?

yes damage there are no game files on the dvd at all. all the dvd dose is lets steam know that the software is real and that its ok to download files. i thought something was wrong when i first got it and there was only one disc and now i understand

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes i heard the same wally :( if it takes up 16 gigs i cant play it :| no way i could have that much space on my computer

16 gigs is not that much. It's big for a game, but overall its not a lot. And if you buy it, its 12. Your hard drive should have a few hundred gigs of total space.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
lol, im glad i got a new laptop. i have 500gigs free atm:)

Top Bottom