Post your Thoughts - Twitter Style

J-Kelly

Corporal
Is that where Stevo went?
We have so many gun laws here it's impossible to even buy one unless you're in a club and have done a firearms course.

Same here in australia.. if we wanna shoot here the best bet is a shooting range unless you live on a farm.. we do own a farm and many indian rifles but the laws here are very hard. australia is to soft..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
my car is leaking coolant.... I gotta find a dealership that'll only rape me a little lol :rolleyes:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
got my car fixed for $45, part and labor. So not too bad. Now I gotta clean the engine bay because there's coolant spilled in the engine bay.. not much but it's annoying to see it and smell it.

AVC

Banned
I was using my father in law's car.

It was leaking coolant.

The mechanic said it was leaking into the engine.

In other words, blown head gasket.

Mr.Rippie

Corporal
to the moment...
gun laws are just a way of control.....
you think that gun laws are stopping criminals?? nope
criminals are criminals...if they want guns, they are not going to follow a law that bans them...obiusly if they break 1 law, whats another? and if "good" people had guns, the bad people would be scared to commit crimes becasue they might end up shot

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
I learned so much for the Biology Test and now my brain feels like it would explode in the next seconds.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Typing another paper... GAHH!!
My parents' car is leaking oil...
I've got a basketball game tomorrow

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Formatting a friend's PC in which he gave it to me over a month ago to do it LOL

busy, busy, busy.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I need to clean the house and the wife is sleeping like a dead log. Darn it!

AVC

Banned
The Good - Getting the Landrover serviced tomorrow. FREE!

The Bad - Working night shift tonight

The Ugly - That will be me tomorrow evening after being up for 36 hours on about 2 hours sleep

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm gonna go to bed

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2010 at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was November 21st, 2010 at 08:41 PM ----------

I'm Awake! I'm going to the beach tomorrow!

Top Bottom