Post your Thoughts - Twitter Style

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Just post your thoughts on pretty much anything. Keep away from politics in regards to Presidency and the legislation that he passes. Talk about guns, weed, steroids, etc...

Start: I believe that the current gun laws are alright and need not be changed with the exception of registering Class 3 weapons as well as small civilian arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
steroids are for insecure pussies. End of story. Work for your life. Steroids are a cheap way out. Cheating. Either grow a pair or shrink what you have with steroids, literally, you fucking worthless pieces of shit.

Send them all to an island where they can compare muscles and suck each others dicks.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
i have no registration laws in my state. Not one of my guns is registered. There also is not laws permitting me from carrying concealed.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Ik think **** **** ** **** ******** **** ****** ** Dutchland....

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
take wins.

There are no laws against killing babies here. So i just kill them because it's ok.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol
I'm just saying about registering the guns is an easy way to find the owner of the gun if used in a crime. This also brings about the fact of stolen weapons. I do not know how you would prove whether a gun was stolen or used by its owner.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
finger prints? are you kidding dude? forensics is not your forte.

I don't understand what you are getting at. You would have proof of purchase if you were the owner. yes? Someone would have proof of purchase.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
That is what I'm talking about. Register owners and the world becomes a safer place. Take away the right for felons to purchase or own guns.

AVC

Banned
Send them all to an island where they can compare muscles and suck each others dicks.

Is that where Stevo went?

I like cupcakes. there's a place here called My Little Cupcake that makes the best. Expensive, but they make all other cupcakes taste stale. Maybe they're filled with roids.

We have so many gun laws here it's impossible to even buy one unless you're in a club and have done a firearms course.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
good. People should have to take a firearms course before they get a gun. People take courses to learn to drive and they have to pass first right?

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I never took any course before i got my license. You must take a test but that is way different. Registering guns is not going to cut down on crime in any way. Most guns used in crimes are stolen or bought in an illegal way anyway. Most people are not dumb enough to go buy a gun in a store and use it in a crime. The people that do actually use there own guns that can be traced back to them are either really dumb or they were so pissed that nothing would have stopped them from comiting a crime.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
i agree with johnny. You should still have to take and pass a test and a background test to own a gun. Why not?

back to cupcakes....

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
i may recieve a cupcake license once i complete the cupcake safety course

Top Bottom