My Pictures :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
There are always going to be psychologically fragile people, homicidal maniacs, ignorant people, irresponsible idiots, abusive spouses, violent gangs, robbers, one time murderers, and people who make mistakes.

If you were in a room full of these people, would you rather have them carrying a few baggies a weed and some papers, or a loaded gun? Would you even rather there just be a shop in the room where all of the eligible people in the crowd could buy a gun and ammo?

10 yr olds are not legally allowed to purchase or own guns because we all know letting them do so will result in them killing people. There are a shit ton of people in america who should not have guns, and they can get them legally. You can point your finger at the person and say it was their fault and not the fault of the gun, but in the end, the fact that they were able to get a gun lead to someone getting shot or killed. The person that is dead doesn't care whose fault it was as much as they would rather have not died.

The fact that the gun is just a tool, which in the hands of the wrong person will lead to murders, does not mean that guns are safe, or that allowing the majority of the public to own them is safe.

So i am not saying guns should be illegal, just that we should be MUCH more strict about who is able to get any sort of gun.

And compared to marijuana? WTF is a homicidal maniac gonna do if he can just walk to the store and get a Kg of weed? Suffocate someone with it? Why not just go to the store and get a gun?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
There are many stances and side-roads that I could go on, but I will say this: Just because people have guns does not automatically mean that there is the potential for crime. The people who use guns for violent crimes normally do not obtain them legally. They are normally smuggled into their possession or stolen outright from a store. This gives guns a bad reputation for being the sole reason for violent crimes.

More people die by knife wounds in the kitchen and in car accidents than are killed by gunshots every year.
Having guns in the presence of a crime actually prevents over two million crimes per year. This is not because they were used in the prevention, but just because they were present.

So, I can see the position that some take the guns are dangerous. But, guns in the right hands actually prevent more crimes than guns cause.

Marijuana, honestly, I have no problem with legalizing it with the exception that it is used mainly for scientific research or medicinal purposes. I have heard of the benefits of Marijuana, but as far as I can tell, the science backing it up in anything but convincing.

I do not think that Marijuana should be completely legalized, but if I must remain on that note, alcohol in the quantity it is served is just as dangerous as Marijuana.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Why is everyone talking about everything else instead of the pics that Kate has posted, kinda rude if you ask me lol.

And those are nice pics Kate, sooo which one are you again LOL :p (I'm guessing the brunette with glasses on)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Cute Pics Kate..

Blu is right.. If you all wanna discuss weed and guns start a new thread

KateLove

Sergeant
Emo was a style it was not meant for a characterization of people who cut them selves and depressed people i mean come on and i dyed it black i think i look better with black hair so grr

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Emo was a style it was not meant for a characterization of people who cut them selves and depressed people i mean come on and i dyed it black i think i look better with black hair so grr

lol. I was kidding Kate. It looks good. I guess the style of EMO just attracted a lot of depressed, self mutilators. We should not blame EMO. or Elmo. Or an EMO Elmo.

On a side note, Master your sig is f**n hilarious. Did your Dad really say that?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
You dyed it black because your an emo at heart. Admit it.
i like the emo style. thats what alot of people in philly are anyways.
i just hate when people cut themselves

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

well i should say it looks good on girls... the guys are kinda creepy

Top Bottom