My Pictures :)

KateLove

Sergeant
This i guess will be a area for my pics :) idk if i did this right if i did their should be 2 pics

Attachments

• Pistol.jpg
    Pistol.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 52

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Odd looking gun. Almost looks like it has a silencer on it, but i can see you are wearing ear protection. Plus silencers are illegal. Doesn't look like an American gun, but what do i know.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Wow, Kate shoots guns!! O.O Woot! I got a Bersa Mini-Firestorm 9mm and love it, actually I need to go shoot it again, lol, very nice Kate ;)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
First off, @ Damage: Silencers aren't illegal. They just require a Class 3 License which means you could also own fully automatic weapons.
Second that is a .22 caliber in all likelihood.
Third, shoot a .45 caliber (My dad has a USP .45)

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Odd looking gun. Almost looks like it has a silencer on it, but i can see you are wearing ear protection. Plus silencers are illegal. Doesn't look like an American gun, but what do i know.

Silencers are not illegal in most states. All you need to do is buy a tax stamp, pass an extensive background check (with polygraph), and have an official sign off on it. Sounds like a lot but it is easier then it sounds. There is no need to have any license in most states. Just time consuming. My buddy has 4 silencers at the moment and one of them is on his full auto MP5. And with full auto all u need is to pass a less extensive background check and buy a $200 tax stamp. The gun must be made b4 1986 unless ur law enforcement or military.

P.S. You have to go threw the process for every silencer you buy.

Last edited:

KateLove

Sergeant
This is one of me and a friend in a little boat in a lake we have around my town

Attachments

• awsome.jpg
    awsome.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 45

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
OK OK. Don't jump all over me lol.

For me silencers are illegal, hows that.

In Calif, i believe it is illegal to own any gun with a threaded barel and illegal to have a silencer. I don't think they will issue the stamps there.

Thats what i was going on.

I'm ashamed.

Nice pictures Kate. U iz a cutie... lol....

Last edited:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
OK OK. Don't jump all over me lol.

For me silencers are illegal, hows that.

In Calif, i believe it is illegal to own any gun with a threaded barel and illegal to have a silencer. I don't think they will issue the stamps there.

Thats what i was going on.

I'm ashamed.

Nice pictures Kate. U iz a cutie... lol....

ohh so marijuana is legal in California but guns aren't? i see.....

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Marijuana is not legal in California.

Guns are legal in California. Guns with threaded barrels are considered assault weapons and are not legal in Ca.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
guns kill people, marijuana does not.

Marijuana (THC and canabinoids) does not kill people. <-----Fact.
Smoking can lead to cancer which can kill you. <------Fact.
Marijuana does not have to be smoked in order to use it. <-------Fact.

I am not going to find a stat because i think this should be common sense. I suggest that all those who disagree look up the amount of deaths and violence related to marijuana USE (as in not trafficking) compared to the amount of deaths and violence related to and caused by guns (again, not trafficking).

Nice pics.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i like how a thread about pictures of a nice girl turned out to a heated discussion about marijuana and guns being illegal.

Top Bottom