post photos of your other half

AVC

Banned
Do wedding photos count? We're the ones to the right of the Captain.
TheCeremony.jpg

That's the helo deck on one of the older navy frigates BTW

Cheez

Corporal
i have a new girlfriend, we have been dating for a month. i really think im in love with her..... sketchy....
without further ado, the one on the left :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cheez

Corporal
ok a lil more about this girl, shes the nicest girl i have ever met and she has the most amazing ass and tits EVER...

to boot, unlike my previous girlfriend.. cough cough she is NOT i repeat NOT a slut... kayyyy tbh i see 1 year plus on this one :) woot woot

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Haha Cheez, yea she's pretty cute man. Looks like a nice young female. AVC that's a good pic dude. I'm assuming that is your wife right? If so she's cute too IMO :)

AVC

Banned
Haha Cheez, yea she's pretty cute man. Looks like a nice young female. AVC that's a good pic dude. I'm assuming that is your wife right? If so she's cute too IMO :)

Yea that's my wife in the purple and green long dress. (No white wedding for us)

And two thumbs up to Cheez's girl!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i have a new girlfriend, we have been dating for a month. i really think im in love with her..... sketchy....
without further ado, the one on the left :)

the 1 on the right is ugly as hell ewwwww. the other 1 is cute tho. yea i dont have a gf to show off atm =\ there is a girl i like and were talking now but im not gonna move in for the kill just yet. gonna wait till shes more comfortable with me

Master_Race

Corporal
Here is a picture of me and my girl at our high school prom.
We have been together fro about 4 1/2 years

[attachment deleted by admin]

Top Bottom