post photos of your other half

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
thought it may be a good idea as people seem to have taken over cheez thread with comments on his other half and seeing as we have a thread of member photos seems rude not to have other half as well.

a few to start

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I like the last one best for some odd reason. Maybe it's the big tv in the background. Yes I'm sure that's it.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
It's because you can see her bra. Definatly that. And by the way, she's pretty, nice work, Pug.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I like the last one best for some odd reason. Maybe it's the big tv in the background. Yes I'm sure that's it.

i new there was going to be something about the tv in there lol

Post Merge: [time]1265775586[/time]

It's because you can see her bra. Definatly that. And by the way, she's pretty, nice work, Pug.

maybe lol but then again thats not much compared to the photos that were taken on her sisters b/day lol. thanks man

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah Pug very nice, can't get no better than a hot blonde with blue eyes!!! And I agree with Damage, it's gotta be the tv in the background lol. Hey what's up with them other pics Pug?! :p

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey, hey, hey. Put some of those photo's on here!! Hahaha!

ha ha maybe i will do 2morrow if i remeber lol

Post Merge: [time]1265784158[/time]

Yeah Pug very nice, can't get no better than a hot blonde with blue eyes!!! And I agree with Damage, it's gotta be the tv in the background lol. Hey what's up with them other pics Pug?! :p

thanks man. i agree lol

yer its all about thats tv lol cod looks great on it lol but im not allowed it or a tv of that size in my room >:(

Top Bottom