Grenade Launcher?

Grenade Launchers?

• Total voters

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I used to love the tube, and to be honest I was very good at it. At the beginign of my "carrer" almost 70% of my kills were tubing. Im not saying I would get only 10-15 kills a game, Im saying that I ussually got 2 or 3 guys with 1 tube shot. Also I would have loved if there was a perk for more tube ammo back then.

Now, like the majority of ppl, I think tubing is for n00bs except if u really do amazing shots with it. And in an important server or in any Search and Destroy it should be always forbidden.

PS: AVC amazing vid there. :13:

C

Chicken

sometimes its really funny to play with it then when you play gl vs gl

REDPEPE

Private First Class
I'm fine with Grenade Launchers in Cod4 . It's just that everyone spams the Launcher everywhere in Cod6. I always see a good five people per room with Grenade Launchers in Cod6 .

Reality6207

Private First Class
I'm going with it's built in the game , It's used in real war , I have never used it but I'm fine with it !
( It's a noob tube )

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
To tell you the truth I don't like it. I only use the tube for Challenges only. But seriously its all ways funny when you direct impact someone with it.

I stop MW2 because of the tube. I rather use Throwing Knife instead.

V

Voodoo

As im sure Pwnsauce can testify,*wink* i love tubes. Idc if you think theyre noobish, its just flat out easy to get kills(uav) with them.
Sniping is awsome with them too, just to hear people say wtf!! after a cross the map, through a window, behind a wall shot destroys them on Crossfire.

+ sonic boom is just funny and is kinda noobish, but i dont really care cuz if me or someone else is using it, you can still use it to.
( if you ever put sonic boom, put in marty, otherwise your just wasting its potential)

Tactical definatly, with 2v2 on SnD, why would i not want to use it? In sab it rocks, you dont have spam the obj to get the planter on the other side, just shoot one and done.
Tdm and ffa its just a really fast nade. Dom is even better because you can't even see the flag and just pop one in there for a really easy double kill.

If you think theyre nooby thats fine because i do to. But just because its nooby doesnt mean i wont use it, and(or) whine about somebody elses usage.

And if someone says you must really suck for using a tube, next map pull out a P90, pwn thier ass, and rub it in thier face =D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
god damn it, the tubers are migrating to Black Ops.
maybe gotta go baack to Mw2, see if still tubers aroundd.

S

Socrates

I use them very rarely, but it is almost as fun to kill campers with the tube as it is to use the knife.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

god damn it, the tubers are migrating to Black Ops.
maybe gotta go baack to Mw2, see if still tubers aroundd.

Still lots of tube use in MW2

Top Bottom