Changes to Server 2

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well, I thought the final day was on the 26th. It's actually on the 19th (tomorrow!). So everyone be sure to play one last time on S2. It'll be missed.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Noooo...i've just loosed my first place on S2 and can't get back?...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

:p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Noooo...i've just loosed my first place on S2 and can't get back?...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

:p

Better hurry man! I got something special for ya if you can get 1st place once it goes down ;)

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I think that I'm going to cry. I'll miss server too, I've had fun. It also sucks that tomorrow is my doggies birthday.

OldNavy

Private First Class
Wally , sorry for not posting the last couple of weeks, but the weather seems to be breaking and we at work are gearing up for major projects and alot budget back& forth bullshit going on has had me pined down at work. Anyway, with the ut most respect to you Wally but I gonna call bullshit on the donations. If this is to be a group effort a buck or two from those willing to helpcould be ok. Hey look I'm tight with my wallet just like anyone else, maybe put the extra in a shoe box some where and I feel that this shouldn't be concidered a burden. Those who can, can and those who can't, can't plain and simple

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Not to worry man. Work is work and I totally understand that. Gotta work while you're able to, right? ;D

In about a mid-April, I'll be posting some news about Donations. I appreciate your generosity. :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Don't worry about it, OldNavy. I've been working on a way for members to help out when they can but I was waiting 'til after the jump to patch 1.7. :)

Expect to see some news about it mid-April. Maybe a lil' sooner once we work out the kinks and what not. 8)

AVC

Banned
I reckon it's a fine idea (contributions). There's an Aussie clan that a link for donations and a "status bar" for how much is needed, on the home page. Not that you would need to go that far, but a link to donate would be good.

Top Bottom