Spawn camper alerts.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Anka{RUS} spawncamps all the time. This person has been doing so for weeks. Usually does the broadcast room in the control room. Has been kicked I am sure many times. This guy isn't gonna stop, just ban.

PwnSauce

Banned
I thought it was working how problematic spawn campers are temp banned and annotated as such in the temp ban thread.

Might keep it a bit simpler with one less thread.

I could be wrong : /

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
15 Mar 2011- Spawn camping 0n S1

(MPCQ)CAMILLA
|187ER|
Hunter
Patrick
Masim
bobdohle

MrDubmoney

Private First Class
The Great Ghast has been spawncamping in broadcast for several days. He thinks its right to do that and tells everyone to shove off.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
|GF|CrazyFight spawn camping all morning btw I barely see any mods on in the morning

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Ok so guys... bumping this thread to the forefront so maybe it will see more traffic and use :) in my i will start a list of my own on who i spot sc'ing most often and players that occur in other lists could possibly be considered for perma ban.(more will be added)
Jupiter X D (chronic sc)
lt ripley sc
Hugo Stiglitz (regular sc'er)
HAHA Gnarly bra (aka DumpDuck) warned ,asked,ignored, sc
[<0>] slum-00O....may not speak the english, sc

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
chek_fakt - got warned multiple times, didnt react

ghonori - same number of warns, after each replied that he is never going to do that anymore but didnt stop in a hour or 2...

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Why don't you just get you mod-job back..?

who?/

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
ghonori should be PB he constantly runs under the truck and kills ppl at spawn.

I got a 10ks just gaurding that spot :|

Ritz1

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
panomies(certain number, I think it was 37 or 27)
Just a plain annoying spawn camper. They got kicked I believe, thanks to Rival, but I just want you guys to keep an eye out for him... :/

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
We have lots of nasty Spawncampers on our servers Ritz. We try to keep them off and get them to change their ways the best we can.

Ritz1

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Yeaaahhh I know... @.@ They're on most servers... Sucks that most of them never change though! D:

Top Bottom