Spawn camper alerts.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought it would be useful to just have one topic where we can report troublesome spawn campers instead of making a lot of different ones.

Shes Crazyx33 - New player to me. Asked to stop spawn camping this morning, told me to stfu. Kicked. In s1 now, same thing, same result.

Please don't spam or make off topic posts. Use my example as a loose guide.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
GameOver - Massive spawncamping & possible wallhack
I have a video but it's not processing right will post if I get it to work.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Tandenborstel. This guy spawncamps off and on all game, so it is a huge pain in the ass when he is playing. I have to watch him until he legitimately is spawncamping to kick him. He plays in such a way that I couldn't technically call it spawncamping, but I think it might as well be.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hitman2NV
(or something like that)
HOLY CRAP, guy pisses me ofofffff.
he camps just about anyway, right where a spawn happens. under stairs, behind glass room, you name it.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
M3RCY, He occasionally spawn camps, Then when you tell him to stop, He back chats and starts to harass players
He needs to be taught a lesson :039: :040:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Andre77
temp banned 5 times in the last 2 days, I am sure more than that by other mods. Can I just perm ban? Can someone else perm ban?

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I know I'm wasting my time but::

All Spawn camping on S1

The usual time

#SWIZZ.LOWBOB

DEüTSCHE BAüG

KNIFE

coki

berni

V

Voodoo

Opa

Has anyone EVER seen him NOT spawncamp?
If He's on he is spawn camping, or trying to get to a spawn camping spot. Anybody with tags shows up and hes outa there. Anoying 'lil ******.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
name:Ichabod
server:1
reason:rapid spawncamping
time:6:14pm aus EST

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

name:eek:fficer leeroy
reason:rapid spawncamping
server:s1
time:6:16pm aus EST

Last edited:

HBeta

Master Sergeant
Name: DoctorHouse
Server: 1
I've seen him several time on s1 and he's spawn camping on and off. He likes to sit in the glass room.

After 3 weeks he's still around but he has moved his tent to the dumpster.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Name: Aw
Server: 1
Reason: Spawncamping with sniper for free headshots. The douchebag was here all day.
Time: ALL DAMN DAY

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thanks for the screen of DX talking about his cd keys. I'll keep a close eye out for this douche.

Top Bottom