Crossroads approaching! Caveadsum and |KKK|

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Cav,
May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
God bless you, Amen. No Mercy

PwnSauce

Banned
don't be a stranger when you're back at a computer!

hey ,you'll be pretty rusty when you get back. we can do 1v1. : )

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea man. I really enjoyed knowing you. When you are the pope in 50 years, can I invite you to parties? :D

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Alright then folks I think it's now that time! Thanks to all the wishers-well, I really appreciate it. It's been a pleasure getting killed by all of you in game and pissing you off a little in the forum!
Seriously though I've really enjoyed it. This will be my last post I think. I'm going to go wipe my PC clean, pack it up (not meaning that I'm taking it with me) and head to bed. I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon but chances are I'll be too swamped packing and other things that I won't be able to get on. So fare well to all of you, take care and God bless!

Wilf

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Man this time has gotten here too soon, we will miss you dearly Cav and I wish the best of luck and I know, God will be with you ;)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hey Wilfred.
If you ever feel sad, we're here for you.(although....yea... you prob won't)
Can't believe time flied by so quickly, i remember back Jan, when we DIDN'T use to tease each other. :]
You probaly won't see this message, but who cares,
Have a Good life.
May God Be With You

Cent0 A.K.A Jason

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
....I actually shed a tear when i read that, so i'll say a few words in his honor
(even though he won't be able to read them, and he won't ever see them)

Dear Wilfred,
My name is Luke. I have been a fan of yours ever since i have started playing in this clan. I really enjoyed the time i spent with you playing with and against you. Your one hell of a player with an AK. And your one hell of a good online friend to know. It has been a long time, even though it was shortly lived. I have appreciated your advice and wisdom. I shall forever miss you.

Sincerely,
Luke A.K.A |KKK|igno121 (still in use), |TC|GODslayer (siu), |MiG|GODslayer, |TC|igno121, |MiG|igno121, and |DsQ|GODslayer (my first ever gamer tag and clan tag, 7 years ago)

In Honor of Wilfred/Caveadsum, there should be some sort of memorial devoted to retired members. All in favor please type AYE.
:'( :73: and :c002: he's gone

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Wilfred, we'll miss you dearly man! You've been one heck of a player, admin, and best of all - a great friend. Thank you for the fun times and memories!

Here's to hoping he comes back in the future.

:'(

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
the idea has been already there since Cav first said he was leaving (it's in the staff section). It hasn't been put in place because I haven't found something that integrates nicely to the forum. It will happen though.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
ARGH HELL WALLY!!!!! LoL every idea i post is in a section which i can't view...lol, first one was when i was just a noob here no recruit or anything and i had the idea of the photos for the recruit scrims, on the |KKK| member sight, then was the panorama for all which was when i was a |k| and still no access to |KKK| member area, now same idea, but another tier up!

Last edited by a moderator:

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
i hope he doesn't forget, cause something like this could be very easy to forget...if your focused on one thing without a computer

Top Bottom