Campers

B

BloodyDeathRay

I would like to know your opinions on campers. Do u find them noobs, smart players, do they piss you off. And what do you think camping means. Is it staying in the same corner the hole game surrounded by claymores or is it simply not moving for a certain ammount of time?

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
For my part people can camp...it don't piss me off...even if i sometimes say "xxxx you are a camper". Players like Roxanne GR or Doome who are well known camper of S2/S3 dont annoy me at all. A camper is easy to find, and easy to remove from his camping point just take UAV jammer sneak to them and blow their head or knife their asses or on open map blow them with a noob tube. Plus with Killcam a camper is more easy to find. It depend of the player's level too...i never say to a lvl<30 that he's a camper cause "noob" generally dont understand that moving is the key and they'll understand it one day.

For me a camper is a guy/girl who take a MG/Assault+Bandolier and stay on a point most of the round and get back at the same place when he die(i.e Roxanne GR). If the guy play with a sniper rifle and place claymore to avoid attack on his back its not camping for me. I generally "camp" the upper decks in wetwork or ruined house in Crossfire but i dont think im a camper for that cause i can be easily shoot if u are smart enough to watch the killcam and shoot me before i shoot you.

Strategic camping is sometimes necessary, for exemple on creek where holding the village is more important than running everywhere or on pipeline where camping the little rooftop next to the target can be a victory key too.

Spawnkilling piss me off more than camping.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I hate continuous campers like Roxxane gr and they DO piss me off. They have no skill other than going to the same point and wall spraying with an LMG, or setting up on a choke point. Roxxane GR in sab never goes for the bomb, never tries to help the team whatsoever. I've been in matches when that player with no one else around the bomb just run up close to it and then lay down with the LMG with no attempt to pick it up. On the plus side with players like that, i have knifed them quite often as they usually go to the same spots over and over.

B

BloodyDeathRay

If u wanna know my point of view, i haaate campers. When i get killed 3 or 4 times by some campers in a game, i start playing stupid rushing like a retard in the face of those campers. Players like Roxanne Gr DO PISS ME OFF.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i think they are nubs cause they have to hide from people to kill em and i always get killed by nub campers

B

BloodyDeathRay

I know how to kill them but they just piss me off even if I kill them.

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
If u wanna know my point of view, i haaate campers. When i get killed 3 or 4 times by some campers in a game, i start playing stupid rushing like a retard in the face of those campers. Players like Roxanne Gr DO PISS ME OFF.
That Roxanne GR is just some noob..

You have Roxanne campers and smart campers..
The smart one switch between positions after every 2 or 3 kills like WW II snipers..
Roxanne campers stick to 1 specific location with a Blue Tiger RPD and hope not to get killed by a Kaptein shooting through the walls.

E

epic_killer

campers can get abit anoying but u can get alot of kills out of it.
in snd i think its best to camp so u dont die to much.
camping to me is surrounding yourself with clays and staying in 1 spot most of the map. :p

B

BloodyDeathRay

Lol, i never saw Roxane with another gun than the blue tiger RPD. :eek:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
For the first time i've saw Roxanne carrying a bomb on Backlot SAB...for about 1 or 2 meter...just before i killed her :D

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I like campers....they are easy killz when they pick a shitty spot. But I hate when people camp on sab. Like ce and Roxanne will lead their team 3 to 1 with twice as many people in the other team and they still loose the match 3-0. That pisses me off cuz it makes no sense. If all u can do is camp. Play tdm or ffa. That's the only bok rule I like. No camping during sabotage.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I love skilless campers, I hate tactical campers. Swapping their spots, il just walk with a leap around them after i tried to get them once more. They make me rage quit which I try to avoid :p

B

BloodyDeathRay

Lol, what a funny quote Guus. :p

Post Merge: [time]1265229042[/time]

In my old klan, camping wasnt allowed, when i first saw that, i said great, but then we had to kick ppl cause they camped, and it took too much time cause too many ppl camped. And some klan members were accusing other klan members for camping, when they stayed in a spot for only 5 secs. Thats why i left my old klan which was {RRTS}.

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
I have nothing against campers. (They are fun and easy to kill) But spawn campers is a whole other thing. I really hate those people, although if it is in Shipment and there are 40 people playing, then you have to spawn kill just to get points. But still, extremely stupid and pointless. >:(

lilroodude

Private First Class
Camping is strategic, but if you're bad at it, it gets old. I used to camp, but I didn't know how to move and shoot and kill. I sucked as a mobile player. Now, since I've practiced, I've gotten better. I still camp sometimes, but only for like 2-3 kills, then I'll move to another spot, but that only depends on the gun I use. Sniping and camping are different though, stupid people. That's what I hate the most is the noobs that call you a camper when you're sniping.

B

BloodyDeathRay

Yea, u cant really be ninja with a lmg (lol unless a fatso ninja), so u have to stay in a spot (camp), thats why i hate lmgs. If u dont camp with lmgs u get bad scores. Snipers are fun to use espescially when u try to no scope or quick scope.

Top Bottom