Good Ol’ Throw Down

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hiiiii, friends!!!! It’s been so long since we had a good ol’ fashion Krew throw down!!!
What if we set up a time, where we can all have a good night of games and camaraderie.
{imagine finger guns gif here}
Just like old times :fro:

What say you!? What platform, what games?

Discuss below, my dear, gaming comrades!!!!
:chewie::dancer::elephant::hf::nd::peace:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I am totally down for this!

Well, we all have the obvious CoD4 in common, it would just be a matter of finding a server to play on. There are still quite a few empty servers lying around.

I also have Among Us, it's a total blast to play with large groups on Discord. It's free on mobile for those who don't have it on Steam and it's cross platform so we could still all play together. (But for real now, it's cheaper on Steam than a latte from Starbucks. Worth every penny!)

I also have Modern Warfare 2019. It can do parties of up to 12 and it supports private matches that are hosted in the cloud.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Haven't played any games recently other than Oldschool Runescape. I'm down to try something out though. Still have my old cod4 profiles on steam too

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm playing Just cause 2 atm. That's about it.

I don't have COD on my PC anymore and i don't have the discs for installation.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't have COD on my PC anymore and i don't have the discs for installation.
Who uses discs anymore?! You know, as long as you have your key code, it's not illegal to torrent the disc image. ISP might send you an email but you can tell them to shove it. :p

I really think we should/could start with Among Us because it's free and will run on a potato (the experience is far better on PC vs mobile for those who are willing to pay $3.99 and hate ads).

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Who uses discs anymore?! You know, as long as you have your key code, it's not illegal to torrent the disc image. ISP might send you an email but you can tell them to shove it

You're a genius! I found the code. Will work on getting it set up.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom