Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well that didn't take long :re:
rHzqNbR.jpg

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I thought my TH9 improve quickly but I am surprised by the hidden tesla $ 3.000.0000...:nl:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Tonight I'll start upgrading to TH9. Plan on using some of my gems to make the upgrade faster. We'll see.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You upgraded all your walls?

Yeah, everything is upgraded except one tesla which has another day or two. Need a million more gold to start TH. I guess i'll need to learn how to attack with something other than dragons.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Dragons are expensive and i'll be attacking TH's with better defenses. Dragon attacks aren't really sustainable for me. 10 lvl two dragons cost 290k. Higher levels will cost even more. I could get away with it when everything was maxed and i could burn elixir, but i'll need it once th8 is done. I just started the upgrade. In addition, it will take a while to upgrade lab+dragons, so my level two's will probably be useless once i hit th8.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You have your fifth builder, so might as well use your gems to speed things up. Then again, it might take them all? Maybe save them and upgrade your defenses quickly.

I have $13 or $14 in Google credit . Been pondering using it to buy gems :thinking:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I still can't see the reason to upgrade ALL walls at TH8.
  1. It's boring to be stuckat the same exact level for so long;
  2. That's ineffective - for the same amount of gold you can get much better defense with TH9-TH10;
  3. And much better troops as well, which will be bringing you more loot;
  4. Also, your builders obviously have nothing to do for several months while you upgrade the walls so you also waste the time for construction / other upgrades;
  5. In general, a strongly upgraded TH9 is way stronger than TH8 with fully upgraded walls;
  6. If you happen to decide to upgrade all walls at TH9 you will probably never upgrade to TH10 (without gems) or this will take you over a year.
P.S. Hi, I'm still alive

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey Mike, I really wanted to just complete one TH all the way. But yea, half walk thru the wall upgrade, I realized all your points. I wanted to rage so hard but figured might as well do it since I was half way there.

I ended up using about 1,4K gems to start many upgrades.

Debating which troop I should upgrade next. 6 million for Giants :eek:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
It takes 2 wallbreakers to explode lv8 walls, thats the main reason to upgrade to lv 8 walls. Also you can postpone but it'll only make your base weaker. Also I rather have good walls than good defences

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
my TH8 is finished
my gold reserves are max
by against I half the reserves in my elixir
bonus (in castle) is the max
I wonder if it's time to launch the improvement of my town hall ???

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
my TH8 is finished
my gold reserves are max
by against I half the reserves in my elixir
bonus (in castle) is the max
I wonder if it's time to launch the improvement of my town hall ???

:yes:

You need to teach me how to farm. It's very slow going for me. At this rate I'm going to be TH8 for a year.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
i dont understand "to farm" have no sense in french sry :bag:

Farming = getting resources while raiding. My army cost has been around 160k, but it's not very effective. Using 24 giants, 15 wizards, 20 archers and three healing spells, + cc troops. Most bases i come across that have 250k + are upgraded, giving me little to no chance.

Top Bottom