[CoC] TH8 is completed!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Game is getting really crappy for me.

I can hardly farm anymore with inexpensive armies. I used to find bases with full collectors fairly easily, but now it seems almost impossible. A raid that gets me 200k each is now considered a good raid. The only way i can get real loot is by building very expensive armies, which defeats the purpose. I don't want to quit, but how am i supposed to upgrade at the next TH level when i can't get :poop:? Seems like a tedious grind now. :\

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Game is getting really crappy for me.

I can hardly farm anymore with inexpensive armies. I used to find bases with full collectors fairly easily, but now it seems almost impossible. A raid that gets me 200k each is now considered a good raid. The only way i can get real loot is by building very expensive armies, which defeats the purpose. I don't want to quit, but how am i supposed to upgrade at the next TH level when i can't get :poop:? Seems like a tedious grind now. :\
Use many high-level goblins to capture collectors. This is the best way to get a lot of loot. :nah:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
CoC is dumb sometimes. Whatever I gain every day from farming, I end up losing it in one attack. :tf:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ever since i vented in that post i've been finding much better loot. Maybe i wasn't finding good bases because my trophy count got so high? I was in the 1700's for a while. Now i've dropped back down to the 14's.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Probably not news to anyone, but i've found the best loot around 1600-1700 (trophy range)

Might help someone in their raiding.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Th9 base is redesigned and almost finished. Have a dark barracks as a placeholder for Wizard tower (not built yet) and another DB placeholding the the second Xbow (next to build) Also missing the Sweeper on the left side (not built) but all in all, it's mostly done. It's made for max DE protection. Since we almost never war, i figured it was OK to build the Xbow's right away. They act as a good deterrent for potential attackers even if they might not do much at lvl 1.

Screenshot_2016-11-21-16-29-09.png

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I like your base, D. Gonna use it on mine :D

First raid against it got 99% :LOL: When i saw the replay though the problem was obvious. No proper defense yet. I moved two cannons into the core until the xbows are done. You should be good, though.

Second defense was successful after moving cannons into the core. 42% and minimal resource lost.

Last edited:
Top Bottom