Anniversary scrim!

Scrim date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ik overgrown and creek arnt highly liked but you should at least add in wet work!!!

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
I would have said lock it...

I don't bother to see regulars/former members for a birthday scrim but random people who don't know us...There's no particular rule to play so moderating shouldn't be hard with foreigners but idk...that sounds weird to me to bring strangers in a clan party.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I would have said lock it...

I don't bother to see regulars/former members for a birthday scrim but random people who don't know us...There's no particular rule to play so moderating shouldn't be hard with foreigners but idk...that sounds weird to me to bring strangers in a clan party.[/QU
qui sont ces fameux "etranger" qui ne te conaissent pas ???
[DOUBLEPOST=1455910616][/DOUBLEPOST]qui sont ces fameux "etranger" qui ne te conaissent pas ???

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Jas>No one precisely but hackers/spammers/usual unwanted people...and it wasn't a big deal was just my two cent on question :)

Was fun to play with u guys...that was a long time. We definitely need to add maps and GT on this "almost dead" server like in old days, im pretty sure we can make it live a lil longer if we just don't stand on BC and KH 24/7. Anyway reminded me old good times :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Had tons of fun; even if I died tons of times. XD

Thanks for getting this going guys. :)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
we need more grassy maps ! lol creek, overgrown, pipeline etc
but ya i agree with sarg broadcast is a great map and kh is a....map but maybe adding in some more maps would be good maybe even throw in some random dif game types namely tdm maybe snd(not multiple servers just one)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Jas>No one precisely but hackers/spammers/usual unwanted people...and it wasn't a big deal was just my two cent on question :)

Was fun to play with u guys...that was a long time. We definitely need to add maps and GT on this "almost dead" server like in old days, im pretty sure we can make it live a lil longer if we just don't stand on BC and KH 24/7. Anyway reminded me old good times :D

I think the only real way to get people to join the server is if we play on a consistent basis. If the server always has 4-8 members on and playing, it should perk up a bit. I think the map/GT rotation would then be a factor in people coming back.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456009856,1456009827][/DOUBLEPOST]

:comfort: Schedule another one. Or a weekly one XD

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Glad you guys had a good time..super bummed to have missed it :(

Same here man! I sure planned on attending and even played a few rounds the night before, but some family stuff came up and had to go out of town early on Friday, so no way I could be there but I hope it went well ! :D

Top Bottom