Anniversary scrim!

Scrim date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Jasmine had the great idea of an anniversary scrim. Would probably need at least six players to make it work. If interested, post up some map/gametype ideas and let me know if you're in. I was thinking next weekend (Fri or Sat) so post up what times/dates work for everyone.

Looking forward to a scrim!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Killhouse. I miss killhouse.

As for gametype? How about some good ole S&D.

Sebaot

Corporal
|K3| Member
Any Map and some good old free for all should do it.. I'm in as long as the schedule works... anything during the afternoon will do.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
good idea!
gungame!
im in for sure, given that i am at home, prolly leaving for a week on friday.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Next week-end is Valentine week-end... not gonna work for me...im not into Valentine's madness but spending the week-end with my gf is always something good ^^ im barely free on friday and saturday night, best for me is sunday night(EU time) or any day of the week, so 21 feb wouldn't be better?

Any map outside BC and KH...and any GT outside of FFA...after more than 5 years playing these two how to say that...

:eeeew:

These are some map/GT we used to play few years ago when we were on top, and where i had most of my best play with this crew :)

Chinatown SnD (SnD: 7min round/score limit 5)
Backlot SAB or SnD (SAB: 7min round/score limit 3)
Ambush HQ/SAB
Crash SnD/SAB
District DOM/SAB
Pipeline SAB/SnD
Vacant HQ (10min)
Showdown SAB or DOM or HQ
Bloc SAB or HQ
Overgrown SAB or DOM or HQ
Crossfire SAB/HQ
Wetwork SAB
Shipment HQ (10min) or SnD :p

Avoid stupid play rules and keep our old Klan moto "Anything goes - except cheating and glitching"

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought about V-day, which is why i specified Fri/Sat only. If the majority of people want the weekend of the 19th, that's fine.

Yeah, i was planning to keep it simple. No complicated rules.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
idc when it is just come up with a few dates and ill tell you what works
id join if possible - id love search and destroy maybe sabotage; or team deathmatch if i wanted free for all id just join server 1 once i got cod 4 working(which i can easily but it crashes and it takes 5 minutes to fix but only when i join a server with a mod like ftag and custom maps especially)

so anything like search and destroy/sabotage/team deathmatch(although ill play others if noone wants these) preferred maps would be wet work, overgrown, creek. again ill be fine with anything

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
idc when it is just come up with a few dates and ill tell you what works
id join if possible - id love search and destroy maybe sabotage; or team deathmatch if i wanted free for all id just join server 1 once i got cod 4 working(which i can easily but it crashes and it takes 5 minutes to fix but only when i join a server with a mod like ftag and custom maps especially)

I did come up with dates. Next Friday or Saturday XD (unless everyone wants it moved to the following weekend)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm available on the 19th, but not the 20th. I'm open next weekend too depending on how late (for next Saturday, the later the better for me, guess that works out with US times, too).

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i can do it at any point this coming friday while saturday i work 5-11pm est so before that that day would be best otherwise if its the following weekend i dont know but during the day will probs be best(5 to 11 is kind of my normal shift sometimes i get earlier)

and damage i see that now ^^

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I wouldn't mind being in on it also, been a LONG time since I played and the weekend of the 19th is fine with me, my main problem is remembering to show up lol.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Shipment - ffa
Strike - Tdm
Vacant Ctf
Chinatown - S & D

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
i can do it at any point this coming friday while saturday i work 5-11pm est so before that that day would be best otherwise if its the following weekend i dont know but during the day will probs be best(5 to 11 is kind of my normal shift sometimes i get earlier)

and damage i see that now ^^
Not later 10pm UTC please.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I might have to reinstall CoD to play. My problem is that my weekends are often taken over by homework and working on finding internships.

If I can make it, I will most definitely try.

Top Bottom