Members: Report Hackers / Aimbotters / etc. here

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
11:30 PM EST

Reported two wall hackers on shoutbox but no mods are on..

Tiniteor
wH
A1
Please look at the chats and ban him from echelon. He admitted to his hacks but said hes turning it off because the other hacker was killing him.

hellomotto
wh
a1
He admitted to his hacks too if you look at chats on a1 at 11:30pm EST

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
It would be nice if mods keep an eye on BAWpinifari. I know he's a regular with more than 800 connections but I remember when I saw him on another server getting banned with an aimbot. A couple of days later I saw him on S1 playing without his aimbot and told a mod (I dont remember who it was) that he was hacking on another server so he'd please keep an eye on him. Recently I more and more think that he's wallhacking which really pisses me off. For everyone who doesnt know who that guy is: BAWpinifari is that LMG camper on the balcony.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW him getting banned on another server and coming to S1 happened a couple of months ago but isnt there something like a public ban list? Maybe you find him on there...

Thanks

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Name: Wireld
Action: Aimbot/WH
Server: 1
Time: 15:17 (GMT+1)

BANNED by Sargass

Last edited by a moderator:

bo1

Private First Class
I have a demo of RAW | godlike, who I thinmk hjas a hack. Where do I submit the demo I took of him?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I have a demo of RAW | godlike, who I thinmk hjas a hack. Where do I submit the demo I took of him?
You can upload it to say dropbox or something similar and then paste the link here and we'll take a look at it and go from there.

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
2 x wallhackers on broadcast just now: Sunday 8th 4.40pm UK time
Stranger and Mucos - being a real pain in the arse!!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Both banned by our b3 plugin for 8 headshots in a row. Thanks for reporting.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua41iu5xz5pjeu9/demo0002.dm_1?dl=0
his name is ss, he was hacking on broadcast server I'm thinking it was a UAV hack (i noticed he always seemed to know where people were generally, and never used his UAV even though he got a lot of them), but WH is possible too. Footage is the whole game but near the end you can see him start shooting through walls a little bit.
Cheers for this dude. I watched it all the way through, whilst he did make some fishy kills at the end through the wall, 99% of the kills can be attributed to him wearing surround sound headphones. He is also a fairly well skilled player so reacts quick when he sees players and sometimes aims before a corridor (where players are likely to be). Based on this, in my opinion, I don't think there is any evidence of hacking. :D

Mark

Ballz Deep
Hello or IM A GIRL aimbot 5-27-15 @ 2010 S1 FFA
NAME CHANGER...
[DOUBLEPOST=1432776262][/DOUBLEPOST]2010 = 8:10 PM :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1432776294][/DOUBLEPOST]eastern standard time

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thanks for the report. Also, you can report in the shoutbox. Admins/mods might see it quicker.

I read the chat logs and this person admitted to hacking. Will ban them now.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom