Belgium want to build a wall to defence from France

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Belgian village Mukron authorities have asked the administration French town Wattrelos, located a few hundred meters from the border neighbor to build a concrete wall height of 2 meters 40 centimeters to protect the Belgians from the raids of Roma (Gypsy), reports newspaper La Derniere Heure. In recent years, frequent Mukrone theft, which blames the Roma (Gypsy) population, with according the permission of the authorities Wattrelos encamping "Tabor" of 24 caravans on the square, directly adjacent to the Belgian territory, the RIA "Novosti". "We were asked to build a wall around (Gypsy) camp from the Belgian border, so that people might not have direct access to Belgium. Wall will have to do, and they do not appear to systematically "- said in this connection mayor of Mukrona Alfred Gaden.
As I know, Romania, homeland of Gypsy people, is for few years in EU and Schengen :take2:

At the same time, Sarkozy burns XD:
Former (and possible future) French President Nicolas Sarkozy called renegotiate the Schengen agreement to combat illegal migration to the EU, writes Le Figaro. According to Sarkozy, the principles of functioning of the single European area should be reviewed "from top to bottom". "I know where am I from. I remember about my origins. Civilization can decline, becoming isolated in their blood, and not on the openness and mixing of blood. But it can no longer continue - we can not accept people who can not be integrated. This is a significant problem that affects the deepest foundations of our republic, "- Sarkozy said, recalling that he is a descendant of Jewish immigrants from Hungary.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Gypsy population suffer enormously and that for a very long time in Europe this makes a millenair that these people live in the heart of europe and undergo a veritable racist policy against them. european before they are all like it or not! the construction of the wall is illegal and will be sentenced by the court of justice europeene.
for Sarkozy it is more or less "finished" in several corruption cases poltique the concerns and justice is not ready to "lachr". his only hope would be to federate the french on a theme they like as the stigmatization of minorities
[DOUBLEPOST=1431863574][/DOUBLEPOST]here is one of the faces of french humanism !!!
2529057.jpg

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Belgium is slowly running into a wall...but we are taking speed.
How the country turned so bad in a so short time?...

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Just found this location in Google Earth. Border actually going through citystreets of big urban (Lille) aglomeration.
When I was there I remember Belgium-France border the next (no border):
617bcb8ae1eb.jpg

8629f8ac941c.jpg

In case of construction the wall it will be a shame.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
As I know, Romania, homeland of Gypsy people, is for few years in EU and Schengen

Not exactly. While Romania does have one of the highest gypsy populations, they are a nomadic people with no real homeland. (Romanians actually get mad when you call it the gypsy homeland) Nobody really knows exactly where they are from, but they probably originated somewhere around modern day Pakistan and migrated west over time.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
for after what I have known and I too joined NIKON in the fact that there is still some hesitation about their origin (india or pakistan countries that made it only one there not so long) but against one thing is sure is that they were Hindu and their lifestyle makes us resentir they appartennaient to the untouchable caste but a thousand years old when they leave the trays northern India
but returning to the subject of the thread they do not deserve to be treated this way I spend every day in front of a camp to go to school can not be imagined in her misery they survive.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
for after what I have known and I too joined NIKON in the fact that there is still some hesitation about their origin (india or pakistan countries that made it only one there not so long) but against one thing is sure is that they were Hindu and their lifestyle makes us resentir they appartennaient to the untouchable caste but a thousand years old when they leave the trays northern India
but returning to the subject of the thread they do not deserve to be treated this way I spend every day in front of a camp to go to school can not be imagined in her misery they survive.

Much of it they have done to themselves. They have a very strange culture to most Europeans and don't always integrate very well, especially the Roma (considered the untouchables, even the other gypsies are very racist towards them). They often end up creating their own little communes and villages. They are also often takers, and don't give anything back. I know of a case where the city gave a gypsy commune temporary houses made out of metal containers because they were essentially living shacks made of shipping pallets and whatever other scraps they found. They just cut them up and sold them for scrap. Because of this, local governments are rather frustrated as they see their attempts are mostly futile.

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Much of it they have done to themselves. They have a very strange culture to most Europeans and don't always integrate very well, especially the Roma (considered the untouchables, even the other gypsies are very racist towards them). They often end up creating their own little communes and villages. They are also often takers, and don't give anything back. I know of a case where the city gave a gypsy commune temporary houses made out of metal containers because they were essentially living shacks made of shipping pallets and whatever other scraps they found. They just cut them up and sold them for scrap. Because of this, local governments are rather frustrated as their attempts are mostly futile.
I could give you another case. to college there an original guy Rom it is perfectly integrated, associations have cared for him and his family which mean with a real monitoring
a proverb says "it is not enough to have seeds to be farmer" the example you take, I interpreted differently: I see so many miserable people they are selling their roof (but that is the value of a roof for the peoples who are nomadic ???)
France in the very rare sedentary gypsies all have a caravan parked in front of their loan from ...
I think we should help these people

Top Bottom