Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Do nothing

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
For a start, the score limit has been knocked down to 650 and the time limit to 20 minutes.

edit:
That's 225 off the score limit and 5 minutes off the time. IMO, we could go all the way down to 500 points.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Watching the chat log atm. Most people seemed to be pleased with the addition.

It seems A1 has been busy today as well (at least the times I've checked)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Crossfire seems to helping quite a bit. I logged on and played two rounds of BC, each with only 2-4 players. Once Xfire loaded, it went up to around 8 or so. Many new people joined. When it switched back , a few left.

Just some early observations. Maybe 1:1 would be better?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
17 people are currently on A1. :rock: Seems this is working out great so far. Just hope it stays consistent. I'm going to try and keep track of how many people leave/join each map.

Server emptied out pretty quickly. :( Switch to Crossfire didn't seem to help

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's a love it or hate it type of thing. So no worries.

The name change has been made and also removed the extra BC. The server just needs to be restarted.

Thoughts on lowering the time limit to 15 mins?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
one suggestion ...as it shows on the server browser it says something like xfire/broadcastFF the A in FFA is cut off..there is a clan and servers called FF ..we may want to adjust that to avoid confusion or complaints from FF

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
one suggestion ...as it shows on the server browser it says something like xfire/broadcastFF the A in FFA is cut off..there is a clan and servers called FF ..we may want to adjust that to avoid confusion or complaints from FF

I brought that up to Wally earlier. I think he made the change, i just need to restart the server.

null

and void
|K3| Member
Another anecdotal report that the change is performing well, and that visitors seem to be happy (at least, whenever I have been playing). Unfortunately I have seen, and hopefully corrected, a few instances of confusion wrt. the last bits of the server's name being cut off (even after Wally's update); would it be in our interest to use the even shorter BCAST so that the entire string fits? The maxlen seems to be 21 chars, so the string 'a1XFIRE|BCAST|FFA |K3|' would fit nicely.

Top Bottom