DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Re: Moderator Bans

russian nazi
wallhack and i think multiple weapon hack
s2
7pm pst

Told sniper girl he was wall hacking. I did not see this myself but she reported it in the shoutbox so i went and took a look. Looked very much like a wall hack to me as he seemed to always pre aim and hit ppl coming around corners etc.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

josef
s2
745 pst
firing his pistol like a freaking machine gun

I asked him about it he said he got the trick from you tube. Its not really a hack i know , but we have discussed this and ruled ppl not use it, so i asked him to take it off. Gave him about 2-3 minutes to do so and fair warning, he refused so i ban.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator

name: DIE ******!!
Reason: offensive nickname
Time: 9.37pm GMT+1
server 3

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator

name: cdog V2
Reason: aimbotting
Time: 3.30am GMT+1
server 3

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Banned: [AIM] Acide Burn
Reason: Aimbotting and advertising hacks, had id name to contact him
Server: 1

Zack let me know right away about it, and also many others on the server as well confirmed it, and I saw the advertising as well (which I have never seen this before but he had contact info if you wanted to use hacks, insta-ban)

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator

name: RussianNazi
Reason: Hacking
Time: 11.00pm GMT+1
server 3

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

SHOTGUN
Being an idiot
s1
1240pst

Ive kicked this from s1 a few days ago for non stop spamming of the chat with something like fejwofehwfoeu but a lot longer over n over. I gave him a warning or two, when he did not listen i kicked him. Today he was in there saying NO MARTY OR I KICK YOU, so i then kicked him. When he came back i told him that was his last warning and one more time he would be banned. He of course did it again right away, and therfore has been banned. Watch for him on 3, it would not surprise me if he goes there to spam.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Re: Members: Report Hackers / Aimbotters / etc. here

Name:Y-O-U-R MOM
Server 3
520 PM EST,
BANNED FOR AIMBOT

I was playing with him on 1 and everything was normal, i left and then duckfucker came into the shoutbox and reported him using aimbot on 3. I went undercover as DUCKLOVER and spectated, he was 22 and 1 and noone else had over 6 or 7 kills. I spectated for about 15 seconds, it was an obvious aimbot! I DIDNT BAN HIM..............NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator

Criminelcochon
french vulgarity...3 warning...you'r out sucka!
S3
+/-2.00am GMT+1

*MP5*Poison2
Tunnel glitch in pipeline
S3
+/-2.30am GMT+1

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

capn crunch
s1
aimbot
550 pm pst

Also banned another aimbotter hacker but couldn't get his name since he had the name changer hack on also but it was easy since his score was much higher than all the rest of the players.

Top Bottom