Staff Bans

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Name: xxxxx
Reason: Aimbotting
Server: s#
Time: X
Not necessary but the more information you provide the better. Include any other information you might have, ie. GUID, Echelon's @id #.

No Spamming at all, from anyone. I will probably be the only one responding to the posts with "Banned xxxxx". Should keep the thread cleaner.

Members: You are still allowed to post who you think is hacking, just not on this thread. We'll have a different thread for that.

Last edited:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Re: Moderator Bans

A Big: Black Cock
Killing: through wall and playing idiot
server: S2

Darkatruck (or something like that)
Aimboting (101-7 on broadcast FFA)
Server 1

Post Merge: [time]1264911174[/time]

[PG]Wazz
Recruiting
Server 1

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

Name xxBrittneyxx

Reason : wallhack

Server : Two

Watched for three maps and did my own test with ninja class. It was extremely obvious to me. I called in blu and cav to spectate her, and cav also agreed.

PS Im not totally sure on the exact spelling of her name. Could have had two i's.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant

Banned: (TAG)$mail17
Reason: Wall-hack (see through walls)
Server: 2
Time: 7:56 AM PST

I came into the server and someone asked me to watch TAG, so I did. At the beginning of the match, he would see around walls without UAV. I have a friend that hacks, and played on his computer with them. They aren't very obvious, so watch out guys.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

#MH#prokeloxq
Server 2
Aimbotting.

Saw his score at almost 1000 on bog when everyone else was at 300 max, so i went to spectate, and sure enough obvious aim bot with LMG switching from target to target.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

{LoTR}Candygirl
S3
230 PST

No recoil on barret and possible aimbot.

Post Merge: [time]1266191499[/time]

PMxMOBBINx
S1
Aimbot
330 pst

Pug came to the shoutbox and said he suspected this player of aimbot. I went to s1 and sure enough he was using a very obvious aimbot. Ban-hammer!

Post Merge: [time]1266203371[/time]

|KKK|YOUSUCK
s1
708 PST.

Banned for using tags. Not sure whats going on with this today, this is like the secord or third person doing this. Seems we have pissed someone off.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

Marius
S3
Aimbot
Noon Pacific time

Saw his score on s3 was 1.47k next player was 450 or something.
Spectated him on next map pretty obvious low level aimbot. BANNED!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

/all*s/boob's
s1
recruiting.

Zack308 gave me heads up so props to him!

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator

Banned: Shadow
Server: 2
Reason: Asked him to turn his mic off 4 times with a gentle kick between each, he came back each time and start talking on mic again, he asked if i dont like his voice, i said yes than after ban him. If he's not smart enough to understand gentle and polite warning thats not my problem...
time: about 10.30pm EST

if u want to unban him from server two its ur call but make him understand that when a mod say "turn the mic off" you'll better do it :D especially when he ask it 4 times...

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend

agree sargass. When people start using useless voice chat I give a console warning and then a kick. I've never banned for it but have been ready. Again voice chat is cool with me as long as its not obnoxious and useless.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Name : xxmonkeyxx
Actions : Excessive trash talking and rasicm to not only me but all other players that said anything, he was banned and I put in the console that we do not allow this, multiple warnings and he did not stop.
Time : 3:10 pm CST

EDIT: I made the new post here and removed the other I had, it was in the reporting section and not here, got it taken care of now :D

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator

Name: LASTSITE02
Action: Wearing tags without being in clan, asked him to remove, didn't removed it
Time:3.46am GMT+1

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Name: Cdog
Action: Banned for aimbot
Time: 10:40pm cst

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

Judio |KKK|
S3
915 PST

Using tags .. had to kick he removed them but was being a total prick cussing ever1 out with things like f**k your mother etc .. wouldnt stop so i banned. Was my judgment call, Unban if you feel i was too harsh.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

nato264
s3
aimbotting possible wall hack and no recoil
1025 pst

Saw his big score on the server list went to check him out.. when i came in he was a level 17 with a score of like 50-8 and on a current 20 kill streak without moving. Funny story cockslap was there so i sent him a whisper i go... watch nato i think hes hacking give me a yay or nay on what you think, trying to keep it incognito... 10 seconds later he goes... no fkn shit hes hacking has been for the last 30 mins. LOL .

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator

name: Beaver violonist
Reason: Racist talk
Time: +/-02.15 am GMT+1
server 2

Top Bottom