Do you turn off your PC at night or ever?

Do you shut off your PC/laptop at night or ever?

• Total voters

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
i have not done a windows update since i installed win 7 and that was like 6 months ago :/

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Mine is a bit backwards from the poll, I leave it on during the night but sleep mode while I'm at work during the day. Trust me Wally I know what you mean about the heat, at my parents house I would leave it on 24/7 and it was in my bedroom, and during the summer it would get pretty warm in there. Now my desktop is in a separate bedroom so not a big deal, plus I got some programs that "do their thing" during the night as well. All in all I just use the sleep mode most of the time, maybe do a complete shutdown 2-3 times a month other than that it's all good :D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I have mine set to "let me choose" so it'll tell me updates are available but I choose what to DL, works out for me!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I have mine set to "Let me choose" too. But it never lets me actually choose. When I restart or shut down I have 2 hours of updates that Microsoft forces on to me. Which sucks because when I shut down, it's to take my computer with me.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
I turn it off at night just because I have the feeling that I sleep better without a running pc in my room. And why wasting so much electricity?

Top Bottom