Ban / Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I was going to put my input in, but it was already solved.

I will say this though:
Your mouse is not a "good" mouse. It is a modded mouse. Similar to a hacked/modded controller that cheaters use while playing Xbox Live. This is why we do not allow it. It gives you an unfair advantage that you would not have if you didn't have the modded hardware.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419822846][/DOUBLEPOST]Just so people who don't know what his mouse is:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Lol that's funny. This Bloody brand.. The owner of their #1 sponsor is actually a friend of mine.
Thing is about the mouse that the whole salespoint is so you can 'play like a hacker'.
First time I've seen someone get banned for using it in call of duty though lol.

For now; Welcome :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The difference between paying for hardware that blasts your opponents for you and getting software that blasts your opponents for you is nonexistent.

I mean that in a general way. Obviously, rapid fire mouse isn't aiming for you. But if I got software that did that from a hack site, I bet you wouldn't approve.

Whether you write some script in the game or download code from a third party is not important.

Still I understand the temptation to try out the new toy in a populated server.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419948153][/DOUBLEPOST]And they've had controllers with programmable m acros since N64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom