Status
Not open for further replies.

klimentiy

Private First Class
Name: Klimentiy
Server: 63.251.20.221:28960
When: Today, December 28, ~12:00 AM
Who banned me: I'm slowpoke, sorry
Reason (as I can guess): I have Bloody V3 mouse. It's helps me fire with G3 faster. Can it be reason?
Defense line: Buying good game mouse is not a crime. But it is your circus and your monkeys and if your rules contains something about modes of gaming mouses - I will obey.

Last edited:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol i cant say much as i didnt see what happened but if it fired like a machine gun then it cant be the mouse - id love to hear what the banner says what he saw(or she)

klimentiy

Private First Class
Just found that post from The Moment in other thread. So I was right (but I don't understand what "scrolling" means), it's all about the mouse.
And main question - buying good mouse is a crime?
And second question - can be instant ban replaced with temporary?

Klimentiy @ 64496
11a2d4fc130494ed784ff2e90980df9c
RapidFire/Scrolling (Demo on File)
A1
Saturday, 27/12/2014 (21:27) Server Time

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
scrolling is when u use the wheel of ur mouse to shoot - im pretty sure or else ive been lied to my whole life lol
and i had a great mouse i used to use it didnt really help it just depended on my finger ^^

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Was this an instant ban? I'm pretty sure scrolling/mouse related uber fire gets a warning first?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Scroll firing is using your mouse wheel or using some kind of script or hack or whatever on your semi-automatic weapons that mimics full auto firing. This is not allowed as it gives an unfair advantage to the player using it.

You will have to wait until the admin who banned you gives his input and a demo can be seen.

You will be given a fair review. Unlike other clans, we actually do unban people if there is sufficient cause to do so.

Hopefully this can be cleared up in the next two days.

klimentiy

Private First Class
@Kreubs quote: "You are permanently banned.."
@DamageINC So, I bought mouse. It can works in three different modes. One of them (yes, you are right) helps use G3 as full auto. But it's not hack, it's not any kind of scrips that I wrote by myself. It's how it was made by manufacturer. When someone use $3 mouse and someone use $30 mouse it's still "unfair advantage"?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, it is an advantage, but i understand your point of view. I realize that you feel you did nothing wrong and that you did not cheat in any way. If that is the case , you will be unbanned ASAP.

We are not necessarily viewing you as a "hacker" or "cheater." We will do our best to get this cleared up ASAP. (Hopefully tomorrow)

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
To clear a few things up his mouse does actually do as he describes and more. These bloody mouse can be scripted within the mouse software and you can get hacker like results(I guess in the end it's the same thing as running no recoil script or something else). I guess the mouse can even eliminate recoil according to online websites and make your guns fire like automatics(And more). I'm seeing a lot of people online calling it the cheater mouse(Maybe this is a popular ). So instead of running scripts on the game, you actually run them from your mouse software to simulate all these clicks. This mouse kind of sounds cheap(cheaterish) to think about it.

klimentiy

Private First Class
As I can guess, Bloody mouses is very popular. In my homeland (Russia), for example. For someone not so close to cybersport it's always will be "magic green button". I'm not too bad in my 34 for understanding some kind of warnings.. Ban is always will be too much in case like mine.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
as so aptly pointed Klemently, currently on S1 there are players who take the martyr option but before their grenade triggers this there is a first stun grenade explodes, the result is has every time you kill one of those players you die because you remain stuck with him when things grenade explodes

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I say IF (and only if) he got banned for this, unban him, and ask him not to switch it off (change settings or whatever).

Whilst it does give him an advantage over others, he is being polite/honest so far. Awaiting the momentos verdict/prescence.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I gave a verbal warning to you. I told you to stop rapid firing. If you have a button on your mouse that when you press it, it fires multiple shots, you should stop using that.

Since you seemed to ignore my warning, I went ahead and banned you. I am definitely willing to unban you on the condition that you only use your mouse with the standard buttons. If you can't do that, the ban will stay.

klimentiy

Private First Class
@The Moment, of course I will use my mouse in regular mode. And, for double check, what means "verbal warning"? If it's small letters on screen's left side ("gg" etc.) - I never read this stuff. My skill too low for gaming and reading in same time :(

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
@The Moment, of course I will use my mouse in regular mode. And, for double check, what means "verbal warning"? If it's small letters on screen's left side ("gg" etc.) - I never read this stuff. My skill too low for gaming and reading in same time :(
A verbal warning is something that you should pay attention to. Even though it is distracting, it's better to die a few times reading than run the risk of getting banned as has happened here.

We are going to offer you a second chance. Please do not abuse this as we will not hesitate to ban again. Also, please read our Server Rules found HERE.

We will unban you in due time. It should not be more than a day or so.

Edit: You should be unbanned. Connect to the server again if you would like.

Last edited:

klimentiy

Private First Class
I'm almost happy, guys! Why almost? Because I'm still banned and (really sad part of story) something goes wrong with my CoD4 Multiplayer. It's crashes after every connection attempt to any server. But thank you @The Moment for second chance!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
[DOUBLEPOST=1419818494,1419817799][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm almost happy, guys! Why almost? Because I'm still banned and (really sad part of story) something goes wrong with my CoD4 Multiplayer. It's crashes after every connection attempt to any server. But thank you @The Moment for second chance!

Should be fixed now. Let me know if you still have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom