[POLL] Minecraft Poll: What to do --- Read before voting

Should the minecraft server be changed to what is stated below? (Survival)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
What kind of changes? The server is already in Survival Mode.

I'm out of town as of today 'til Sunday. I won't be able to make any changes until Tuesday morning. And that just depends if I don't go to work in the morning.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
krew xmas pressie. dont worry if u not got enough time mate only Take will be bothered

:giggle:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@DamageINC @WaLLy Is there potential for this server to be sorted out and done before christmas? I understand its the holidays so if not it would be fine.

I do believe we have 1.8 up and running and, as far as i know, it's pure survival w/ no mods. Last time i played however, the server was incredibly laggy.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
It's laggy, and survival 1.8, but not all of the pure survival settings are activated.

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
Server restart including world wipe. You should upload the current map on the forums in case anyone wants the file, but starting from scratch should be how we do it.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
@DamageINC Thats why im saying you upload the current world to the forums, so that you can keep the file and work on it on your own.
Who on earth wants to download a 4 GB world? lol

If you have little to nothing, I could wipe your player info, but I'm not really on the fresh world boat either as all of the 1.8 goodies are available in 1.7 worlds.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Wait so we get the lame old server everyone played half? Maaan I was hoping to get a new world like hultsy said. And Gary, since I'm watching a series now a "new" server can wait ppl can take their time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419011616][/DOUBLEPOST]Now we need to vote for wold wipe...

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@DamageINC @Kreubs You have to think how much you are playing the server right now though. Sure you have progress on there currently, but how much does that progress mean to you if you don't play actively? A world wipe could mean new ideas and krew members to the server. It won't hurt to start new, it just gives you initiative to play with the other players and progress through the game :D

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Yes, but some type of anti-griefing plugin should be added.

Would it be the newest version?

Last edited:

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Ethan I supposed that would be an option, but for the time being we are looking to just get the server up and functional again. If we do things right, people that are allowed on the server shouldn't be greifing. If there is greifing then we may have to work on getting a plugin for it, but i would honestly like to just let the server go without the plugin for now. I have trust enough in the krew that no one will stoop to that level. That also brings up another topic. I believe that the whitelist should be wiped and you have to reapply. If you are interested enough im sure you wouldnt care to take a second to get rewhitelisted. But im sure someone will also have a problem with that. We will see how this goes for now and move on from there.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
There are no more plugins, remember? The bukkit team basically quit leaving is without a platform for them on 1.8.

Griefing is already not allowed. It looks like creative item hiding will need to be employed.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Well, let me know when everything sets sorted out, and I'll come back and play a little :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
KeepInventory has been turned off, folks. You die, you lose the stuff you're carrying and the XP levels. Survival of the fittest! :scared:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Dude, it's off. Meaning, you die and you lose your stuff lol

sarcasm_font.jpg

Top Bottom