[POLL] Minecraft Poll: What to do --- Read before voting

Should the minecraft server be changed to what is stated below? (Survival)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
Please make sure that if you are going to vote yes/no that you are actually interested in playing on the server

IF YOU VOTE NO PLEASE SPECIFY WHY

There are a few people within the krew that have made suggestions on what should be done with the minecraft server. Here is what is to be proposed for the server:

-STRICTLY survival game play
-You lose inventory when you die (Because the game is pointless otherwise)
-NO creative game play (with the exception of creating the home location)
-NO flying
-NO keep levels
-Mob greifing - Creeper explosions and enderman block moving
-Standard sized biomes
-Full night and day
-Fire spread off
-No Teleporting (To find people you will use the coordinates in the game)

What needs to be discussed:

-Addon to secure chests and doors

If you have any more suggestions feel free to suggest them in the comments. Thank you.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
No teleprting home, fire spread on and if I'm correct we can't add mods/plugins to protect our stuff, therefore we whitelist the server.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
My suggestion is, leave opinions out of poll threads.

I voted no because i like keep inventory on. I don't like losing everything i spent hours collecting because of some rockslide or some crazy chicken pecks me to death.:bullshit:

I probably won't be playing much, but you never know.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I'd give up not-keep inventory if it brings more people to the server.

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Take Absolutely, but we will have to see more people suggest that. Currently it appears that more people would like keep inventory off, so we have to make sure we take that into account.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I am ok with it keep inventory being on or off but the 1 thing i would like to see is fire spread off because i just don't think i can deal with that but its not a must so its ok if it stays on

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Does fire spread mean fire can burn your houses down?

That is a real PITA. I made two fireplaces in my all wood house on the current server, surrounded them with brick and thought they would be ok. Lit my fires and .........BAM! My whole fkn house went up. I had to quickly change to creative mode so i could fly around and dump 10000 buckets of water all over it. Still burned like 25% of the house.

Was pretty funny tbh, but it made me :rage: Without access to creative, i would have been screwed!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I am ok with it keep inventory being on or off but the 1 thing i would like to see is fire spread off because i just don't think i can deal with that but its not a must so its ok if it stays on

Probably something like a moat / trench around your buildings and gardens would help?

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
I think fire spread should be off, it was just a discussion topic. I think we all agree.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
All brilliant rules. Except why leave teleport on? This is the same as flying or being invincible.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418718435][/DOUBLEPOST]
Learn from the big bad wolf. Build your house with stone so he can't blow it down.

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
@Storky Yeah i see what you mean, a lot of people have expressed the fact that teleporting shouldn't be allowed. I changed the rules to show that teleporting will not be allowed.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I voted Doesn't Matter.

For those that are voting yes, I would assume y'all will be using the server, right?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
No I wont, naaaah, no way I'm playing MC. Na, not that I already thoiught of what to build to live in, naah..

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Couldn't give you guys tp even if you wanted it :p
Edit: or me for that matter.

Last edited:

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Can I just confess something? I never liked creative mode or B team. It got boring really quick. Being survival, it heightens your awareness and actually makes the game a challenge, as opposed to a 16 bit version of the Sims.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
We should set an "opening" date for the server so when the server first opens, we all start off at the same time and we might help eachother out starting or so.

Top Bottom