Votes: 16 34.0%
  • no

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just to clarify, we wouldn't be banning a user for having tubes. It would get handled by b3 like our A4 server handles non-bolts. Warnings > kicks > temp bans.

/me hasn't checked what the poll votes are at right now.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
I love the fact that a1 is an all weapon and all perk-server. sometimes I even use tubes myselft, why not?

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i say ban tubes - i used to be fine with them and everything but when u cant go anywhere with out getting tubed and most of the people are using one i think it gets out of hand and more and more people are using tubes it seems which has gotten me and, ive noticed, quite a few others to leave

most people are against tubes and i think a long time ago it was better to have no rules so we can get more people - if more people are leaving than are coming in due to tubers i think it should be banned

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I'll say a big stupidity but as this is not the first time I'll say anyway:
and if the place to restrict access to weapons, we opened a bis s1 with stricter rules prohibiting marty clays tube and rpg camp etc ... which contented all the world and also would not loose players you would winning on both sides, it will be the "premium" server of Krew "doesn't prohibit giving choice"
ps: I already imagine the head when the boss is going to read this post:eek:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I am being annoyed when people using abusive language too much - maybe to ban abusive language? :mog:

That annoys me as well whenever i see it in the chat logs. I think players berating others is a big reason why some people never come back. That said, i would never police language unless it got really out of control.

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Ok. I play regularly, and I will admit. I hate tubes as much as I love the game. Which is a lot. However, I don't think they should be banned. It would give admins and mods just one more thing to deal with, not to mention the additional outcry from longtime tubers.
I agree with Animal66's idea. Idk if you can turn the damage down, but to me, that would be the solution to this.

If I get hit with a unrealistic projectile and get wounded, I'll turn around and pop 'im. I think in the long run, it would actually discourage the use of tubes, once tubers realize their disadvantage. Nobody would need to get banned, regulars could stay, and I would be happy.

Not that I'm not already... :D

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
We don't know whether it'll drive people away or bring more in, so why not test the ban? For a week or something, then analyse the numbers of people playing.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
In the rare event that I get on S1, if someone tubes me, I just tube 'em back. Either that or I go on a Marty Double-tap P90 rampage. :K

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
We don't know whether it'll drive people away or bring more in, so why not test the ban? For a week or something, then analyse the numbers of people playing.

Tbh I think you would need at least 2 months worth of analysis. 1 with tubes and one without. and people would need to be made aware of the changes beforehand

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
We have other servers that we can make no tubes and put all the rules in place you want.. S1 or A1 is the no rules, anything goes server. It makes us unique like our KKK tags

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
9 on 10 people hates tubes...right...as always, and as far i can remember majority of COD4 players are tube haters...so nothing new and nothing to change IMO. U dont like my tube GTFO and deal with it...

Bring back Mixed rota on one server and bring Ambush and Countdown...i'll show you what being annoying with tube is...(tubing bomb area from other side of the map while the other team is planting/defusing...best moment in COD ever ^^)

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
its a hard decision, all game long tubers get people frustrated and leave the server, i use them and RPG as a removal tool for campers etc, i think the all weapons and perks rules are why most of us play here. Tubes are annoying, however i vote no !

Top Bottom