The Krew...

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
Well as time has advanced and myself being a few months out from my one year here I've seen some great stuff come from our Krew and community. but how ever COD 4 is dying and i don't believe it will be making a come back. and the community is dying as well, i believe it's time to move on to another game and grow our community to once what it was. i don't know if anyone else is on board here. but i honestly have not touched COD in the past 4-6 months.

Sincerly, iHop

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i agree, in time cod 4 will become like our waw server, few players, but active on the weekends, and a small friendly community. so i think atleast 1 or 2 of our cod servers should last. but venturing into other games is certainly a good idea, been thinking about making a thread like this for a while actully.

when bf4 was announced wally made a thread asking us if we would get it, possibly adapting it to the krew. if that is still an option that can be discussed, im all for it, battlefield is awsome (that goes for bc2, 3 & 4 btw)

however im open for other games aswell. whatever the krew can have fun with. i just think it should be a shooter, and maybe even a bit more teambased then cod!

we shouldnt wait until cod is dead to do this tho, it will take the members some time to all get the same game, and to establish us in a new game. then again, im pretty sure wally has something figured out, and will prolly make one of his leadership threads soon ;) :iykwim:

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I would be happy to play other shooters like BF but my PC just cant handle anything amazing. But certainly its worth considering a few options for games see how people feel about it.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Some fun cheap games we could play could be

Far Cry 3(An active community and CoD-like gameplay),
Sniper Elite V2(again an active community last time I checked with fun multiplayer),
GTA Online(We used to have a Crew but it slowly died, I'm still really active on there when I can be),
Black Ops 2(A lot of us would play that until the early morning, what happened?)

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Wow, this topic has been raised soooo many times :D

The thing is, there's no such game that every past-cod4-gamer would play.

And this is why we have several members playing Minecraft, some other members playing Steam games together, and so on

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree with Mike.

COD4 was one of those universal shooters that almost everyone liked and stuck with. When it comes to other games, like Battlefield, Counter Strike, etc. Some people like em, some don't, which makes it difficult to get more than a handful of people interested and playing on a consistent basis, which is what's needed to populate and get a new server going.

Maybe we should make an effort to get the Hide and seek server going? It seems a lot of people sign up because of that one.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
As Mike said, the topic has been raised, a lot. It is hard to settle on one game.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I can't believe people are leaving cus the "community is dying". It's dying cus people are leaving. Only like 3 people have left too. I completely agree, we should get into Dayz, LoL, minecraft etc. at the moment we only advertise as a COd4 clan. why not a minecraft clan too?

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i disagree, i think it is possible to find a shooter after cod. cod is not a universal shooter, and everybody here liked it because they got recruited via cod, duh. sure a few people might not be satisfied with the next game(s) we choose, but eventually that is a step we have to take. cod 4 wont last forever, we have to deal with that eventually. even if it doesnt seem imminent right now, the sooner we prepare and adapt to reality, the less we will have to sacrifice ones time brings this scenario upon us.

we would have to:
1.) make sure that we are dominant in the dying cod 4 world, so that our server remains a favorite amongst the people who still play it (like in waw)

2.) colonize another game

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I agree with Mike.

COD4 was one of those universal shooters that almost everyone liked and stuck with. When it comes to other games, like Battlefield, Counter Strike, etc. Some people like em, some don't, which makes it difficult to get more than a handful of people interested and playing on a consistent basis, which is what's needed to populate and get a new server going.

Maybe we should make an effort to get the Hide and seek server going? It seems a lot of people sign up because of that one.

Here's the solution to that.

Yes, not everyone will play the same games as everyone else. But that could be a good thing. I mean, CoD4 is barely played by many CURRENT members, myself included. I know you have even said you uninstalled the game completely a while ago.

This is why we should branch out to cover a variety of games. We could still have our roots in CoD4, but then branch out a bit. Have a few separate sub-communities that come together into one Krew. That way we have a wider range of gamers, not just people who play FPS games.

Sure FPS games are great, but there are so many other communities we could bring in.

We don't even need servers for most of them. Just players.

I know I could make a RuneScape clan for us, if we have enough people.

We had a gta crew.

Just a suggestion. We're never going to find a game that everyone here plays. But we could start bringing in people that play different games. Other clans have done it.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I play CoD4 mostly, sometimes Sniper Elite V2. I have Borderlands 2 which can be played in co-op as well as Sanctum (1+2)
But that´s about it.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Here's the solution to that.

Yes, not everyone will play the same games as everyone else. But that could be a good thing. I mean, CoD4 is barely played by many CURRENT members, myself included. I know you have even said you uninstalled the game completely a while ago.

This is why we should branch out to cover a variety of games. We could still have our roots in CoD4, but then branch out a bit. Have a few separate sub-communities that come together into one Krew. That way we have a wider range of gamers, not just people who play FPS games.

Sure FPS games are great, but there are so many other communities we could bring in.

We don't even need servers for most of them. Just players.

I know I could make a RuneScape clan for us, if we have enough people.

We had a gta crew.

Just a suggestion. We're never going to find a game that everyone here plays. But we could start bringing in people that play different games. Other clans have done it.
RUNESCAPE!!![DOUBLEPOST=1413669696][/DOUBLEPOST]
I play CoD4 mostly, sometimes Sniper Elite V2. I have Borderlands 2 which can be played in co-op as well as Sanctum (1+2)
But that´s about it.
borderlands 2 is great fun, if only my pc could run it. i got it on steam

Top Bottom