No Politics

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hello I am Russian invader. This is my profession. Historically. I occupied Siberia. Now there extracting oil, gas, aluminum and even a bunch of useful. Now there are cities in which there are high-rise buildings, kindergartens, hot water and hospitals. Now there may not be sold in a bundle of women sable skins, as it was before the Russian.

I occupied the Baltic states. Built there factoryes and power plants. Instead, their funny farms. Baltics do upscale radio equipment and cars, famous for perfumes and balms. I was asked to go out of there. Now there mined sprats, and most of the able-bodied population cleans eurotoilets.

I occupied Central Asia. Built there feeds, plants, spaceports, hospitals and stadiums. There were building space rockets and aircrafts, oil and gas and chemical equipment, mined copper, oil and gold, grew wheat and cotton for the whole country. I was asked to go out of there. Now there mined American credits, grow cannabis and opium poppy, and half of the working population has left to work as street cleaners or on construction sites of the former occupants.

I occupied Ukraine. And there I also built factories and power plants, bridges, factories, mines and universities. Ukraine made aircraft engines, ships, tanks and cars. I was asked to go out of there. Now there produce Maidan in commercial quantities. And there is more than fucking do not produce, but are convinced that Europe is waiting for them with open arms. And yet you know what?

I'm sick of apologizing for what I occupier. Yes, I am an occupier. Birthright. Device Kalashnikov assault rifle I know better than the device nipples for milk. I am aggressor and bloodthirsty. Afraid. It is 300 years I lived under the Mongols - but where are now those of the Mongol-Tatars? I burned Moscow, not to give it to Napoleon Bonaparte - but where Bonaparte? This is me sitting in a trench at Volokolamsk, in Stalingrad and burned in a tank at Kursk, realizing that the Germans hold an incredibly difficult, almost impossible, but in a different way just - where today those Germans, where they first Hitler? I am an occupier, but in civilized Europe knew nothing about it, so it came home to me all and sundry. The Turks, the British, the Poles, the Germans, the French .... Land enough for all - by 2.5 meters each. Americans are afraid to come true, hope for the missiles and the fifth column, but for them we have a lot of land - enough for all excess. I was, is and will be Russian invader - I do not need someone else's, but his I never will not give. I do not need your hypocritical "freedom" - the freedom to not be a man. To be a man, I do not need your democracy rotten capitalism are alien to me your hypocritical concepts and all that you call Western "values" - perversion, vices, deceit and endless greed. I have other interests. Russian man is more interested in space, education, medicine, science and the development of creative abilities of each person. Russian people like to create. Politely warn you for the last time. Do not stand in my way - I build the world, I love the world, but I know how to fight the best.
Sincerely, Russian invader.
bd58ce5fc0d1.jpg

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Wow
Much confused
Such lengthy
Nipple milk
Such skill
Amaze English.
The English of this text has purely American source. I was tired after hard day in Friday to translate it myself so I paste it into Google translate, than corrected some evidential mistakes of automated translation and posted here. :haha:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
The English of this text has purely American source. I was tired after hard day in Friday to translate it myself so I paste it into Google translate, than corrected some evidential mistakes of automated translation and posted here. :haha:
Actually, the English of that text is pure internet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom