• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
and .. and I want this song... for the match haha
@miniCyb3r Thanks, now I can't stop listening to it lol :nd:

A-well-a don't you know about the bird?
Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
9.jpg

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I won't be able to make this. The girls will have to decide whether they want a 3v3 or if they want to do something else. If one of you boys wants to put on a dress and play it in my place, send @Lola a message.

Have fun.

FoolsGold

Private First Class
|K3| Member
I won't be able to make this. The girls will have to decide whether they want a 3v3 or if they want to do something else. If one of you boys wants to put on a dress and play it in my place, send @Lola a message.

Have fun.
I think I might have some experience in that field ;)... #darkerdays

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I'm afraid I cannot make it so someone will have to fill in for me. I get to go home this weekend for the first time since christmas so I can't miss that chance. Thanks for picking me :) and i can't wait to watch the video.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
I'm afraid I cannot make it so someone will have to fill in for me. I get to go home this weekend for the first time since christmas so I can't miss that chance. Thanks for picking me :) and i can't wait to watch the video.
Gary Will ;)

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
So how is this going to work now that Mel's not playing?
Is it going to be a 3v3 where one of us sits out, or is someone going to step in and play in place of Mel, or...?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
ummmmmmm reschedule? Sounds fine to me.

I still wanna do TDM AND SnD

Is this a possibility?
[DOUBLEPOST=1401443950][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW this is like one of the first games I haven't felt obligated to ''warm up'' for.

And it's not because you girls aren't good. You are good, In fact Jana regularly kicks my ass. And Melrose used to (when she played daily XD). Let's just take one step back and recognize here.....This is one of the scariest girl teams I ever heard of.

So let's add some more play time in. Promod is cool, but since we're all organized, you wanna add some more games in???

These games are long, so how about a break in-between, too?

Not that playing games is hard, just that it could be more enjoyable with a break.

Last edited:

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Bad news
My computer'a charger broke and for this weekend I won't be able to be back on either. The new one haven't arrived either, what you guys think we should do!? Mel can't be on either.
@Jana @jasmine @MelRose @advnt @TheDude @Jack and everyone. What you guys think?
I know you didn't tag me, but i'm still interested and I can definitely play if you put it on a different date. Just sayin...

Top Bottom