• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
you-want-to-fight-me-bring-it-on-bitches.jpg

^ Dats me

Training sounds good :D We need to pick maps!

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Hey people! I'm having huge internet issues (well, it's not working at all). I tried everything to fix this bs but I'm afraid it won't work until tomorrow night. So, I can't make it to the challenge :( I'll try to be online with my laptop but since it is 6 years old and slow as hell, CoD will not run on it. I'm really pissed of right now but until
monday there is nothing I can do to get some help. Sorry :(

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I'm still here all the end of July; August for me I do not know the dates and especially it is out of the question to the challenge without you!
we already see more than once

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
Guys, I don't think this is ever going to happen. Let's just be honest here.
It's been put off for so long now and half the people originally chosen to play aren't going to, lol.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
Alright, well we can't do it today Jana's internet is messed up and without her is no fun. So, we can still do it anytime tho. No rush.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I'd say, make a new date, start again from scratch, make a new thread (this ones getting old), and make it permanent. :)

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Guys, I think i fixed my internet! So everything will stay as it was. Challenge can be done tonight!

One of my friends would like to watch, is that possible? She´s a nice girl :D

Last edited:

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
@WaLLy - Its not about the the winning Wally, you know, Its about the taking part........... Nah, your right, thats bollox, - So who DID win!!

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
Not a clue.
Did it even happen?
I never heard an official time or anything, so I didn't even get to play.

Top Bottom