Challenge: K3 Girls Vs. Boys

Girls vs Boys Promod Challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
@Nate, the music is really up to the media team. However my suggestions are: AC/DC: Heatseeker, Metallica: Seek and destroy, Rammstein: Du hast. of course there are many more tracks and genres than just classic rock. Get the visuals and see what fits is what I would do. Use your gut feeling.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
why not Eztazy's server? it's a UK server so it'll give Jana and Jasmine a chance ;)

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Wow, this thing is getting bigger than i thought :D

So...videos and live watching and and and....no need to panic, Jana, no need to panic :escape:

@jasmine , @Lola , @MelRose : Would be nice, if we could set some dates or something to practice a bit, then we can decide wich map it shall be etc. :)

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Wow, this thing is getting bigger than i thought :D

So...videos and live watching and and and....no need to panic, Jana, no need to panic :escape:

@jasmine , @Lola , @MelRose : Would be nice, if we could set some dates or something to practice a bit, then we can decide wich map it shall be etc. :)
I would not be here from Saturday until next Saturday; and I do not have access to internet. I still have three days to the training that you propose. I am totally free for the next three days. you have to set one hour to which you want to do this. sends a message I consult regularly:queen:

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
@Lola do you want it to be a regular scrim? I.e. Search and Destroy gametype?

Or Team deathmatch

(Both still promod)

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
@Storky I think we should do regular type. What you think?
@Lola do you want it to be a regular scrim? I.e. Search and Destroy gametype?

Or Team deathmatch

(Both still promod)
[DOUBLEPOST=1400105166][/DOUBLEPOST]
What i would suggest, and it is only a suggestion, is that several people make a video, maybe with a music track over the top, and the krew vote for the one that is most likely to represent the krew and our gameplay on youtube. I suggest a music track because it needs to have something to grab peoples attention.

Again, it is just a suggestion.
I love this![DOUBLEPOST=1400105203][/DOUBLEPOST]
we can choose our opponent?
Yes! @jasmine , we are going to select our opponent. Each girl selects 1 boy.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
If it's a deffo go ahead then can people willing to take part please pm me, stating if they are going to play or if they are going to record. We will start sorting times dates etc.. out after we know who is participating.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
If it's a deffo go ahead then can people willing to take part please pm me, stating if they are going to play or if they are going to record. We will start sorting times dates etc.. out after we know who is participating.
@animal66 We will announce the boys selected next week I think, we are still working on it. It's a tough decision!! Guys who would like to record should defo pm you

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I can record cod4 easily just not through fraps, if I used it then it would get all sound. If I used cod4's recording then it would only be in game sounds

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
We should have people just use the ingame recorder so we don't get other sounds from the computer or anything. And then someone to record the TS session.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I am a no on the recorded TS if it is going anywhere on YouTube or anywhere that anyone outside of the krew will hear. I'm not saying ditch that idea, just saying that I won't be talking because I don't want to be part of that aspect.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@MelRose I totally respect that. I suppose to release any portion of the TS session in any of the vids to youtube (or anywhere else) we should have the consent of all involved, or not use it at all.

Top Bottom