Challenge: K3 Girls Vs. Boys

Girls vs Boys Promod Challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
A suggestion, 1 or 2 spectators in each match that can record and give the footage to a member of the media team to work their magic with and possibly upload to the krew youtube account.
marc great idea but provided that it is girls who earn

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
A suggestion, 1 or 2 spectators in each match that can record and give the footage to a member of the media team to work their magic with and possibly upload to the krew youtube account.
Can I nominate myself to make a vid of it? I've been wanting to make a sort of trailer for the Krew for a while now and this is super similar! If I can make a vid for it, could I please know ahead of time who's gonna be recording? I'd like to ask a for a few specific shots and whatnot. I'd record some myself, but alas, my Mac won't let me :(

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
What i would suggest, and it is only a suggestion, is that several people make a video, maybe with a music track over the top, and the krew vote for the one that is most likely to represent the krew and our gameplay on youtube. I suggest a music track because it needs to have something to grab peoples attention.

Again, it is just a suggestion.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
What i would suggest, and it is only a suggestion, is that several people make a video, maybe with a music track over the top, and the krew vote for the one that is most likely to represent the krew and our gameplay on youtube. I suggest a music track because it needs to have something to grab peoples attention.

:ia:

FoolsGold

Private First Class
|K3| Member

Yes please

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team

So there will be a permanent record of this?! @animal66 Here I was thinking that you were on my side. :p

I think if we are going to do this:
1) We need to decide on a map so we (the girls) can practice on it. I'm partial to Backlot but I'm open to any map.
2) We should each pick 2 guys.. we should essentially have 2 teams ready to go in case someone from the first team can't make it.
3) I'm thinking perhaps we should do something like: 1 scope, 2 smgs, 1 assault. It doesn't have to be limited exactly like this but we definitely need to limit scopes.

@Maccabeus No one makes me
tSfqNxN.jpg
quite like you, I assure you.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
What we should do (in my opinion) for the sake of trying it out, is have one person spec/record each player, one person speccing over the entire map (chess board style), and one or two people speccing general spots for the duration of the game. (approx 15 or 16 speccers total, alot i know) and put all the recorded files into a digital bin for everyone to access, and me and the other media team members (and whoever else that wants to) can access them freely and try to make something awesome out of it.

I know that's asking for alot from people willing to record, but it's worth a shot and I think it's bound to pay off.

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
We would have to change too many files on A9 in order to make it MR12, so it was proposed that we use Dunder's scrim server which already uses MR12. Myself, @Hultsy, @DrDunder (obviously), and @The Moment all have RCon for that server and could all potentially run this thing.

So, @MelRose, the scope issue wouldn't be a problem, as MR12 only allows one scope per team anyway. It's not the "custom_public" match-mode we currently run on A9.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Im pretty interested in making a vid, all id need is the demos, and i can handle it from there. a quick maybe 3 min video would be ideal id say.[DOUBLEPOST=1400043876][/DOUBLEPOST]and maybe the krew can suggest music

Top Bottom