New call of duty reveal...

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@HIBred I totally would, but I have nothing to play it on :(
No Xbox 360 or Xbox One, and I have a Mac, which plays games like a turd's moldy rump.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
ugh, another futuristic shooter and prolly 70% scripted events anyway. this looks like crisis. cod should be going back in time again, not in the future!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
ugh, another futuristic shooter and prolly 70% scripted events anyway. this looks like crisis. cod should be going back in time again, not in the future!

I would buy a Call of Duty: Civil War game.

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
7qxk4ZM.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
fighting-words.jpg

All my upgrades (every 18-24 months) = $0 (after I sold the old phone of course).
hE59CC434

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
imo activision have always made the better cod tittles. the only other one that was any good was waw

i guess ill get the new game to keep my collection of cod up to date but i guess it will just become like black ops, black ops 2 and ghosts where it sits on the side and never gets used, the new games would be so much better with dedicated servers like cod 4 had (that way there would be no more hackers or it would be harder for them and hey i might even spend more time online with you guys again)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
imo activision have always made the better cod tittles. the only other one that was any good was waw

i guess ill get the new game to keep my collection of cod up to date but i guess it will just become like black ops, black ops 2 and ghosts where it sits on the side and never gets used, the new games would be so much better with dedicated servers like cod 4 had (that way there would be no more hackers or it would be harder for them and hey i might even spend more time online with you guys again)
Activision is the publisher. You're thinking of either Treyarch or Infinityward

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
They should hire me to make COD. I would just put a blank disc into the box and still sell a billion $ worth with much less overhead. CEO material.

Top Bottom