New call of duty reveal...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
850867.gif

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
we shall see....pre order? no fkn way....never again..The only hope is that it's a new developer to cod( somewhat)
do i trust activision to do right by the cod community? not likely
It'll have to be extra badass but again Ghosts "looked" badass....
that said, i hope it's good

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
They should start naming Call of Duty like Apple products. CoD 10, CoD10s, CoD 11, CoD 11s etc... Its all the same thing in a new package year to year with only minor differences anyways.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
It's developed by Sledgehammer. The company who helped creating the second worst of the series.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Totally agree with Gary, not going to pre order like i have done. It needs to be something special in order to get me to part with my money.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Oh look on Steam.
"Activision Publisher Weekend - Up to 75% off Popular Activision Titles!"

Games nobody has ever heard of are 75% off. COD games are all 25% off.
The Call of Duty games have NEVER been more than 25% off on Steam. Not even COD1. Full price 19.99€ and it's never been cheaper than 15€ :|

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
They should start naming Call of Duty like Apple products. CoD 10, CoD10s, CoD 11, CoD 11s etc... Its all the same thing in a new package year to year with only minor differences anyways.

Yep. And people still line up around the block at midnight or wait in line for 20 hours. Amazes me how willing people are to throw away their money.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
high jumping and parkour? mech suits? looks titanfallish but gaaaahh starting to look better one can only hope......

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
The trailer looks great, but...They have always been good at trailers. I can only hope that they have fixed the gameplay and bring something back that we have wanted since Modern Warfare... dedicated servers. I am not going to hold my breath, but hopefully all the negative press about ghosts has got someone thinking, but we shall see.

Eztazy

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Kevin spacey is that you!?...
"House of Cards star and notable Really Good Actor Kevin Spacey will be lending his talents to Sledgehammer Games' untitled Call of Duty game, according to a new teaser posted on the series' official Instagram account."
:chair:
meh same game every year. the PMC hints and shit got me excited but this trailer crushed my dreams </3

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Thought this thread was a joke at first haha I haven't even tried Ghost yet. Personally think there is too many releases.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I enjoy CoD singleplayer campaigns.

They should make one with multiplayer campaigns though... That'd make me buy a new CoD title. 1-5 man squads of your friends.

But I did like Ghosts on the PS3. Including the multiplayer...

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Oookay....I honestly haven't been this excited (or excited at all) for a cod since MW2. This looks freaking awesome.

Top Bottom