Eye Prescription

WorldPeace

Corporal
|K3| Member
Dammit. I had that written down on a card somewhere but I can't find it.
All I know is:
Right - Sphere: -8.00
Left - Sphere: -7.75

Yeah, you need more than those values to get an accurate prescription. Those values just tells me you have myopia and at that magnitude, everything looks blurry without glasses. =)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well decided against the Lasik, reading more about the complications and all etc... I think the best thing for me is to keep wearing my contacts. My main concern is that with Lasik your cornea is cut open and a flap is created, from reading more in to it that flap never really "heals" or ad-hears back to the lens, and the scaring is very minimal so it wouldn't take much at all of a "poke in the eye" to pop that flap off. Not only that but I've also read that even people that have had it done and had to wear contacts after that, some of them actually had the flap come off when removing the contacts, something I sure don't wanna do through.

All in all I think I made the right decision for myself, don't take my word for it but certainly do some reading about it before you do it because it's irreversible and you can't "undo" it. That's why I changed my mind at the end, lots of reading and little time, kinda freaks you out hearing about the stories like that and I have no problems with my eyes except for the nearsightedness that I have, not going to take the risk for me, hope this helps out, just remember do some research before you attempt something like this, I would have never known if it wasn't for that! ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
No worries, Blu. I have a few friends/relatives that have done it and couldn't be happier. I may bite the bullet, just not sure how soon.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
No worries, Blu. I have a few friends/relatives that have done it and couldn't be happier. I may bite the bullet, just not sure how soon.

If you do I sure hope it goes well for you man, last thing I would want is for something to go wrong and I also have some relatives and friends that have done it, also like it but I decided it's not for me, good luck man! ;)

Top Bottom