Minecraft kreation kontest

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Guys,

What would you guys think of a Minecraft Creation contest: Who build the most beautiful building in a week or so. This way we might get some more people on the MC server.

So, do you guys think it's a good idea and if so, would you like to participate in it? ( I won't, I'll be a judge)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Sounds like a great idea to me. Too bad no Hunger Games mods have been updated to 1.7.x. That probably would make for some fun komps.

So until then, this sounds like a great idea :D

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
I'd play on the MC server but it won't let me. The server is running CraftBukkit 1.7.2 and my version of MC won't let me play on it.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I'd play on the MC server but it won't let me. The server is running CraftBukkit 1.7.2 and my version of MC won't let me play on it.
Just make a new launcher profile with any version between 1.7.2 - 1.7.5 and use that to play. The new launcher lets you keep as many Minecraft versions installed as you like.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I guess if there was some kind of reward it would inspire people. Otherwise, well...

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I thought of that as well, but I couldn't think of anything besides a forum title.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
He will judge his building to be the best.
Know-your-role-and-SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH1.jpg

Top Bottom