Deals of the day

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Free $22 in Amazon coins, good in the Amazon app store.

If anyone wants to earn $22 worth of coins for the Amazon app store (which can be used on Kindle Fire/Android apps/in app purchases)

These 9 Photography apps are free.

After you get all of those you have 900 coins. Then spend 699 of your free coins to buy GTA:SA (which cost 6.99) and then you get a credit of 2000 coins to end up with 2201 coins total. End result is 10 apps (which you can delete if you want) and $22 in Amazon coins.

I didn't even have to install the apps, they just sync'd to the Amazon app store app on my tablet.

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
All the Arma games and others are on sale on Steam this weekend to celebrate the publisher's anniversary.
Also ARMA: Cold War Assault is completely FREE for the weekend. Click "Install Game" and it will be added to your account as a permanent game. Yes, their giving it away.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
If anyone hasn't got BF3 yet, it's currently a stupid price on Origin (£0.74p in English money) well worth it IMO

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:LOL:

It's 95% off. Selling @ $0.99

This is one deal that's too good to pass up. I may never play BF3, but :wgaf: .Even I will spring for it @ a buck.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I know they're a bit old now, but Just Cause and Just Cause 2 (plus it's DLC) for $3.79 in Steam's "Just Cause Collection", -80% off.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@animal66

Any tips on Bf3? I may jump in and check it out over the next few weeks. Any classes i should use to begin with? Any particular gun i should go for? What class ranks up the quickest?

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
TBH, i've not touched multiplayer yet. Not even finished the sp campaign. best ask one of the other members.

Sorry boss

Top Bottom