Sparta's Introduction

Sparta

Private First Class
Soo, what's up. decided to announce myself finally. I'm Sparta my actual nick name is twill so you might see me as that sometimes ingame. But anyway I've been playing on you guys' servers for about two weeks now. Not gonna lie I freaking love it. It's an American server so my ping is below 100 which i love. All of the members so far seem pretty chill. I've come across a few and they've all told me I should attempt to join K3 since I've been going solo since I started playing COD. Been playing for about 5 years or so now. I'd say I'm at least a decent playing. If it's a sniper only game I'm pretty good at that. which is why I love the a4 Bolts Only server. It's my fav on COD actually. Even though it's not as active as I'd like it to be. But anyway, A little about myself. Real name's Trevar already told you my nickname. I'm 21 in the army. Been in for about 3 years now. I like to do too many things to explain so yeah. My income isn't bad at all so if you guys need some assistance with the servers or ts3 I wouldn't mind chipping in. Even if I don't get accepted. I'm always willing to help. Umm, other than that I think I'm done here. Time to go back to the broadcast server and dominate. Cya guys there.

Sparta

Private First Class
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Trevar
What is your gamer name/tag?
Sparta
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
Use to play halo, I wanted Spartacus but the whole name wouldn't fit so I just went with Sparta. I've had this name for about 7 years now.
Where do you live?
Colorado
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
I do but i totally forgot my name.
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
antone2010
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
about 5 or so
What is the time that you usually play?
It ranges, my work schedule is weird
Which of our servers did you play first?
S4 Bolts
What other games besides CoD4 do you play?
Just halo custom edition on the computer
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
There were alot of people. But the most recent was Gage
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
nope
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
It's all in my intro :) http://krewgaming.com/index.php?threads/spartas-intro.9979/
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Welcome sparta! nice to meet you dude. Seen you on S1 alot i'm impressed.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
image001.jpg

Welcome to our forum, Sparta! Glad to have you here and in our servers. See you around :wave:

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
seen you in game! Welcome aboard bro!

btw Storky is REALLY easily impressed lol - very sheltered childhood i understand!

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
we're gonna let this haxor into the clan? sigh. :p welcome bro

Top Bottom