Stinky got banned :(

Stinky

Private First Class
1. Post the name you were banned with along with any other aliases you have used on that particular server if possible.
I was banned on the name Stinky. I dont play with any other accounts.

2. State the date and time of your ban and any |KKK|/|K3| members, mods or admins who you think may have been on at the time.
None

3. State the reason for which you think you were banned.
Saying the N word

4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc. Please refrain from insulting any of the members or mods or lying. This obviously won't go over very well.
I was playing 1v1 on bolts with a friend. He is from central america so my shots kept missing. After a little while, I just said it thinking nobody would care and no other mod was on. I understand it is against the rules. Sometimes it takes getting punished for something to know you can never to it again.

6. Just be honest and make an honest appeal. Echelon ( our admin tool ) records everything , so lying or trying to :bs: would be a poor decision.

I guess I really just messed up. It was a poor decision to say what I said. I love this server so very much, it is the only one I play on. I have logged almost 130 log ons to the server, so you can see how much I like it. I guess I never really saw anybody get in trouble for racism, so I kind of ignored the rule. Please consider this appeal.

Thank you,
Stinky

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
You were auto-banned by our B3 system for racism. A reminder that even if no mod is on, we can still track what you say. Don't think you're ever safe from breaking the rules.

I'm indifferent as to an unban or not.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Thanks Stinky, keep an eye out on this thread so you can stay up to date with your appeal.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
ok, the word used was "******" not "nigga" :smh:[DOUBLEPOST=1397059650][/DOUBLEPOST]lol, we have autocencorship?

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I agree with Preston, he wasn't saying it towards anyone and is apologetic.

I think a temp ban is in order, to help him remember that that language is not tolerated on the server. Due to him being a regular this will surely deter him in the future.

A simple unban would not teach him a lesson.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
What PrestoN said. If this needs a poll, I'll vote unban.

@Storky IMO, he has already been taught a good lesson and a tempban won't teach him a better one.
If he's willing to follow the rules in order to keep playing on our servers, he will follow the rules.
If he's not, he'll get banned as soon as he breaks the rules.

You don't always care for your behaviour and your language when you are alone or with a good friend and he knew that his words would'n do any harm because there was no one who could be offended. It's like aimbotting on an empty server

@theGenius mhm, yeah, we do have a plugin that bans for saying 'ni--er'. It's even mentioned in my b3 guidelines :K

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
learn his lesson? i dunno....... 21 kicks/warnings didn't teach him to only use bolts on the bolts only server...He knew the rule ..said it anyway..at the very least a month temp is in order imo..

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
@MikeK

i mean here in the forum, it automaticly turned the letters to "*"

a month tb sounds fair

whats the point of having a b3 autoban if we immidiatly unban everyone who makes an appeal, sorta unfair towards people not knowing the homesite

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
learn his lesson? i dunno....... 21 kicks/warnings didn't teach him to only use bolts on the bolts only server...He knew the rule ..said it anyway..at the very least a month temp is in order imo..
Didn't check his pentalties :\. Sounds like he does deserve a tempban then

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
lol did he try to kick animal?
OT:
I just said it thinking nobody would care and no other mod was on......
Id say keep the ban, or at the very least, the 1 month temp ban, He can clearly read and understand english and is fully aware of what hes doing. 3 mins before his ban he got a b3 warning like the many others about the rules...

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Give him a month to think it over, then of course he will be welcomed back so long as he continues to play by the rules.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Might aswell unban all the ppl who said the n-word, you know saves em some time so they don't have to write a lying ass apology.[DOUBLEPOST=1397142998][/DOUBLEPOST]Or remove the auto-banner.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The point of banning people isn't to teach them a lesson. We aren't parents. It's to prevent people from causing problems on the server.

There are plenty of lying assholes who play on our server.

Just a matter of keeping everything hunky dory.[DOUBLEPOST=1397163192][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, we already have more bans than people in greenland.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
The point of banning people isn't to teach them a lesson. We aren't parents. It's to prevent people from causing problems on the server.

Well spoken, TD.

Stinky has plenty of infractions on the bolts server. This is true.

However, playing with him for a while, witnessing him do many of those infractions - It was all in good fun. I'm not saying that people who disobey the rules should get away with it if they break the rules lightheartedly, but he came on here apologetic for saying something to his friend alone on a server. Oh, and he's 13.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea dude since we incorporated the pbbans list.

Even when I first made the little spreadsheets for wally the first time we had over 100,000 i believe.

Top Bottom