Votes: 5 14.3%
  • YES (replace bolts)

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
would hate to see bolts go, i wouldnt mind a bolts cartoon tho.
and i wouldnt miss zombies 1 sec

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
well, Zombies is self sufficient. One guy can get on and play.

One guy can't get on and play bolts.

I would say toons needs to be stock. Perks are a bonus on some of those maps. Don't wanna get stuck with promod options all the time.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Can someone change the poll time? So, Bolts Promod so we can change bolts to Toons?

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
With gungame around (and toons maps on that) I probably won't play on the toons server.

So, why not add toons maps to gungame and just make the zombies into M of the month?
couldnt have said it better, right on spot!

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Because the toon maps are way to big for gun game, since there's mostly not more than 3/4 people online. Besides FFA and TDM on Toons is so much fun. We have 4 COD servers excluding a1, the only one used past 2 months is gun game, so why would it be such a big deal to change one of them to Toons, which will populate the server a little.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
People played on bolts recently, but it was definitely precipitated by the conversations about server change.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
How is this poll even valid anymore? The options were changed after a few votes were in already.

I originally voted no because I didn't want zombies to become a toons server. However, there's a new option to change bolts to toons, which I'm OK with and will be changing my vote to it. But, since some peeps have already voted, they probably won't bother coming into this thread or even looking at the new options, or even change their vote.

Oh and there's currently a new poll to change zombies to something else as well without this poll being finished either.

Meh.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
How is this poll even valid anymore? The options were changed after a few votes were in already.

I originally voted no because I didn't want zombies to become a toons server. However, there's a new option to change bolts to toons, which I'm OK with and will be changing my vote to it. But, since some peeps have already voted, they probably won't bother coming into this thread or even looking at the new options, or even change their vote.

Oh and there's currently a new poll to change zombies to something else as well without this poll being finished either.

Meh.
Much polls.. much confusion.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Zombies was cool, but is stale now.
I am all for the mod of the month and rotating different mods, including zombies.

My vote here should say i would like to change bolts to run toons. I don't care what happens after that. If peeps want toons to be a bolts server, that's fine with me.

Those are my votes.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
We can say we will play on these servers and we will, but for how many days?

We aren't a clan that forces you to only play CoD4, we are all here to have fun, but with that freedom comes responsibility. The responsibility of maintaining server activity, if we can't show that we will play on another server, by playing on the current servers, why should we get new ones. History has proven that we play a server for a few weeks and then it dies away and no one plays it. Earn new servers by playing the current ones.
We are supposed to be a fun clan, but this bickering, about a game, isn't fun.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Since when is it such a problem to call a vote in a request for a server change? We have 4 servers that don't really see that much attention, If we change this, which I think will take no more than 3 hours we will get some server activity again, plus lots of that fun you were talking about.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Take drama ensues regardless of topic here on the forum.

Don't act like you don't know that.

Also, gungame gets a lot of activity, or at least use from members. That is thanks, in part, to you, who are always on the shoutbox egging people on to get on gungame.

Top Bottom