Votes: 5 14.3%
  • YES (replace bolts)

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
So I wasn't really sure where to put the thread.

Since there's family guy on gun game, I thought, we should bring back the cartoon server. With maps like South park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Lego and Sparta. For the new people these maps are like the simpsons one we have in Gun game, great games were played on the Toons server.
We could (if possible) replace a server like zombies/bolts/promod (perhaps promod toons?) and make it it the toon server for a while.

What do you think

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
well a promod tdm server would be nice. Promod is cool, but I'm rarely in the mood to play snd anymore. I like being able to spawn again.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Unfortunately the only way I can add another server is if I upgrade in package to add more resources.

If you want this to be done immediately, a server would need to be replaced.
edit:
Didn't see the poll options already mention to replace a server lol. Sorry, haven't gotten much sleep :blush:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Unfortunately the only way I can add another server is if I upgrade in package to add more resources.

If you want this to be done immediately, a server would need to be replaced.
Was about to tell you :K

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
No point in replacing anything but zombies.

But I agree with TD, promod bolts. It can be changed to 1 shot kills all the time. Less skillful but meh, if people don't wanna aim for the chest what can you do?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We've had Zombies far too long now and would hate to see it go. Although I don't play either of the servers, so it really isn't my call to say what should be removed. But if we're going by the server ranking, Bolts, Zombies and Promod are all in the same boat.

If I had a choice, I think I'd go with Bolts since it's similar to what the Promod fegs do anyway :p

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@HIBred I agree, kill confirmed toons. Replace the bolts server since "pro"mod is pretty much bolts only, or they rage at you.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Bolts averages 2 players while zombies averages 1, it's just one guy sits in zombies for a while.
1 person or not, Zombies has done much better than bolts.
GT stats:
Zombies - Highest (past month): 898th Lowest (past month): 1312th Current 1300th
Bolts - Highest (past month): 1061st Lowest (past month): 1471st Current 1471st

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I still figure bolts having 4 interactive players on for 45 minutes is more beneficial than one guy sitting in a corner shooting AI for an hour and a half. Plus a lot more of members play bolts than zombies it seems.

I don't mind either way personally, just thinking of what's more beneficial.

Top Bottom