Forum Restructure & Renaming

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

Please be aware that I've restructured the forum a bit to remove and consolidate a few forum categories. For instance, the server and forum rules are under the new Code of Conduct which is inside the new Community category. Moved the Introductions forum to the Community category. The 4-1-1 is now under the Community category with contains sub-forums: Name Changing, Important Announcements and How-To Guides.
I also renamed a few categories and forums: Servers Suggestions/Issues > Servers Assistance. Forum Suggestions/Issues > Site Assistance. Quitters > Departure Hall (which is inside the Introductions forum as a sub-forum). The Lounge > The Random Lounge. The Tech Zone > Technology.

Hope you guys like. I'm open to suggestions.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I though the old setup was fine, but this sounds equally solid.
It'd be nice though if we had a searchbar for thread catagories, not just threads themselves. Like right above the list of catagories, have a dropdown menu or searchbar or something?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
It was getting pretty messy, thanks WaLLy :D

Off topic: STEVO?! :wave:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I though the old setup was fine, but this sounds equally solid.
It'd be nice though if we had a searchbar for thread catagories, not just threads themselves. Like right above the list of catagories, have a dropdown menu or searchbar or something?
Like a list of all the categories and the forum sections that are inside of it? If so, we already have that: http://krewgaming.com/index.php?misc/quick-navigation-menu&selected=portal Since I'm on the PC, I can't get you a screenshot 'til later today. But it's actually a button just to the left of your avatar on our forum page and homepage.

Top Bottom