weekly W@W Party

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
ok guys, i was doing some thinking.
every month we have a scrim, at a specific time and we all show up to this event.

since the waw server is often empty and it is easy to miss the daily group of people playing for a few rounds, i thought why not try to organize a weekly waw party. some of us are euros, others halfway around the globe on hawaii and the us mainland, so we are dealing with vast timezone differences.

so i thought it would be smart to find the zone when our gamingtimes overlap. ones we have that figured out we can set a time for 1 or more weekly waw partys. i am pretty sure we can find some time on the weekend we can come together and have fun.

this requires a small amount of planning and can be very practical. and the more effective we are at planning this the more flexible these party can be. lets do it:)

share your thoughts and times you are most likely available.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I would have to consider this...
How about...
koolaidlarge.jpg

I would like to do this on weekends. Late nights are OK with me. It can go on until 5am. (I would prefer if it didn't) :p
Early weekend mornings I won't be available.

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
gently! I just ordered the game WAW I would have until Friday but I find your idea very interesting and I block all my week end to be able to have fun with you as I please with you lot
kisses to all the krew

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
gently! I just ordered the game WAW I would have until Friday but I find your idea very interesting and I block all my week end to be able to have fun with you as I please with you lot
kisses to all the krew
WaW is so good you won't be sorry.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Friday, 6pm-4am
Saturday 12pm-4am
Sunday 12pm - 12am

Same time zone as Genius.
CET - Stawkhawlm time ;)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
How about everyone plays whenever they feel like it :p

I'm gonna play right now.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
ofcourse evryone plays whenever they feel like it, but in addition to that it would be cool to have some set times, where people can be sure to find the server populated, that was the entire idea of the thread...

Top Bottom