|K3| Member
63212_full.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1394330004][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first one?
Allied Assault

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Guys... Guys... Guys... You only post a screenshot if you guessed the previous one correctly.
i.e. Rival posts pic of CoDBO2. I guess it is CoDBO2, I make a post that says CoDBO2 and then post my own screenshot. We have multiple gaming screenshot threads already.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Guys... Guys... Guys... You only post a screenshot if you guessed the previous one correctly.
i.e. Rival posts pic of CoDBO2. I guess it is CoDBO2, I make a post that says CoDBO2 and then post my own screenshot. We have multiple gaming screenshot threads already.
Exactly this.

I have no idea what Cyber's game is.
Pony's is Star Conflict.

My turn.
Let's get this under control.
Guess this one right and you're allowed to post your own. It gets too messy otherwise...
E9m4S8o.jpg

This is easy...

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Correct.
My best guess would be Chivalry: Medieval Warfare but it looks too old to be that.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
The first one is crysis 2 for ps3.
I've never played crysis and I've never played PS3.
Just don't upload pictures with URLs like gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/crysis2_ps3_01.jpg :troll:[DOUBLEPOST=1394369079][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess that I played the second one ages ago for a while, but I have no idea what it's called.
Is that a multiplayer game where you can shoot some crazy blasters which blow people up into pieces of flash and other stuff like that?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Diablo?
XD, Call of Duty series, Battlefield 3 and 4, GTA,Total War series and Might and Magic 5,6 are the only games I've ever played..

Top Bottom